Lab Support Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

2.1

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lab Support.

Interview

Process was easy, and involve 4 step process, first one they ask you to fulfill out a questions form online, then they ask you for a phone interview, 3rd they ask you for come in for another interview, and lastly they talks about employment and benefits.

Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lab Support (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Process was great and stress free. I set up my resume and within hours I got a call for an interview. When I look back the people at lab support gave a great introductory process so you were well aware of the company. They specially knew your needs so they picked a position that would fit perfectly.

Analytical Development Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lab Support.

Interview

Brief phone interview reviewing resume facts with a recruiter. Then received an interview with the immediate supervisor at the contract company. Happened quickly, received offer within 2 days of process initiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fast; little time given to consider offer.

Interview

A corporate recruiter contacted me and did a phone interview. Then the employer of the branch contacted me for a phone interview. I finally went in after a week for an in person interview. One of the employer's guy interviewed me first. He asked the typical questions and seemed pretty cool. Then the employer came in and asked the same questions. I didn't know if I should reitterate so that caught me off guard. The employer seemed like a pretty pretentious sales person.

Interview Questions

• Ask you how to handle a difficult situation at work. Make sure you have an explanation for these.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lab Support.

Interview

Very Rude. Salary is nonnegotiable and low for the area. When I asked if they could explain more about company culture, daily life, and the opportunity for growth the interviewer refused to answer and told me to ask specific questions because I had already been given the job description. I ended the interview after that, I expect to be treated with respect even as an interviewee

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lab Support (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a pleasant and very easy initial interview with Lab Support. They were very helpful and informative and i was left with a great feeling of service. Basically they are a recruiting company and they seemed eager to get me working as soon as possible. I would definitely recommend others talking to them if the field fits the profile.

Interview Questions

• How much my base pay should be.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Took 3 days. Went in for interview. People were friendly. Discussed job details. Discussed what I did at previous jobs. Was asked why did I want to work for the company. Was asked what did I hope to accomplish by working there.

Interview Questions

Another job offer, more money and better location

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Lab Support (Houston, TX).

Interview

They ask you to go to their office and have a meeting with them, they explain you what they do and what are the open positions they have. Then they ask you what are you preferences and just tell you they will call you back when they found a job that matchs you preferences.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, they just check that you really did what you said on your resume.   Answer Question

Biologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lab Support (Blue Ash, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Very good corespondence via e-mail. with detailed instructions to ne location, and paperwork to fill out before hand. Durring the interview: very informal, easy going and fun. I guess that is what happens when bio nerds start talking. laid back atmosphere and although the interview was about finding temp work for the interviewee, I found myself wanting to work as a recuiter for the company.

Interview Questions

• What blotting technique did your school teach you? Guys, it would be best to review your microbiology notebooks for this interview. They have a list of all techniques you have experience in so definately review your class work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lab Support (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Their process is very streamlined. They ensure all paperwork is prepared before an assignment begins so that you can start working as soon as something becomes available. Very nice when interviewing and knowledgeable in the scientific industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We discussed what was important to me and reasons why salaries are at certain levels.