Lab49 Associate Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lab49 (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

The process is extremely tough. 1. A testing the waters interview, where someone will fire away really tough CS and <Your Language choice> questions. 2. Round 2 is a little high level, but still going through tough tech questions. 3. If you are from out of state, then there is a web cam interview. They are just making sure here, that you are worth their time and money 4. If you made it this far, there is a 10% chance that you will be hired, yes, 10%, They tech you out, check your personality throw design questions at you. Even if you don't get the offer, you have definitely learnt something about your trade here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I actually got an offer, right at the end of the interview. I asked for 10% more than I was expecting, waiting for a counter offer, but they didn't even blink, and added a bonus on top of that. I was from out of state, and they paid for my relocation, gave me a nice pad in new york city for a month. Overall I didn't have to negotiate at all.