Lab49 Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lab49 in April 2008.

The process is extremely tough.

1. A testing the waters interview, where someone will fire away really tough CS and <Your Language choice> questions.

2. Round 2 is a little high level, but still going through tough tech questions.

3. If you are from out of state, then there is a web cam interview. They are just making sure here, that you are worth their time and money

4. If you made it this far, there is a 10% chance that you will be hired, yes, 10%, They tech you out, check your personality throw design questions at you. Even if you don't get the offer, you have definitely learnt something about your trade here.

Interview Questions
I actually got an offer, right at the end of the interview. I asked for 10% more than I was expecting, waiting for a counter offer, but they didn't even blink, and added a bonus on top of that.
I was from out of state, and they paid for my relocation, gave me a nice pad in new york city for a month. Overall I didn't have to negotiate at all.