LabCorp

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at LabCorp in May 2013.

I applied online and took the assessment. Not sure how long it was until I received a phone call from hr after I applied. I was set up to come into the office for another assessment, which consisted of four (4) collection simulated phone calls and an interview if I passed the test. I passed the assessment and the hr rep gave me a preliminary interview and then said that after that interview I would meet with the supervisors for the formal interview. I meet with two supervisors who asked a half situational based questions and then the other half was just general questions. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes but the whole entire interview process took about 2.5 hrs. I was told that if the managers wanted to move forward in the process, I would be asked to have a background check done but at the end of my interview with the supervisors, I was never told that. So I am not sure of the outcome of what my interview was but the hr person stated that she would call by the following week when I met with her before I met with the supervisors for the initial interview so, we'll see.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer? Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at LabCorp in May 2012.

After applying I got a call about a week later and the HR person provided initial information about the position, asking for my high school transcripts , references for the background check company etc., and to schedule an in person interview with the supervisor. But she basically offered the position to me pending background and schooling verification. I went to the interview about a couple days later. It was pretty straight forward- a description about the position for the most part , pretty easy. I was scheduled to start about three weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • I don't think there were any of these. Pretty general and simple questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, but If you have previous driving experience or a CDL , they will factor that in to your pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in August 2011.

I went in for the initial testing, just consisted of a computer test. Passed that and then was invited in to do a 1:1 interview. They ask role playing questions and then some normal interview questions. Such as : Tell Us what you know about Labcorp, Tell us about a difficult time in your company and how did you overcome it?

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at LabCorp in August 2011.

I am still waiting for an answer . But overall I think everything went well.