LabCorp

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Burlington, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and took the assessment. Not sure how long it was until I received a phone call from hr after I applied. I was set up to come into the office for another assessment, which consisted of four (4) collection simulated phone calls and an interview if I passed the test. I passed the assessment and the hr rep gave me a preliminary interview and then said that after that interview I would meet with the supervisors for the formal interview. I meet with two supervisors who asked a half situational based questions and then the other half was just general questions. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes but the whole entire interview process took about 2.5 hrs. I was told that if the managers wanted to move forward in the process, I would be asked to have a background check done but at the end of my interview with the supervisors, I was never told that. So I am not sure of the outcome of what my interview was but the hr person stated that she would call by the following week when I met with her before I met with the supervisors for the initial interview so, we'll see.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer? Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2012.

Interview Details – After applying I got a call about a week later and the HR person provided initial information about the position, asking for my high school transcripts , references for the background check company etc., and to schedule an in person interview with the supervisor. But she basically offered the position to me pending background and schooling verification. I went to the interview about a couple days later. It was pretty straight forward- a description about the position for the most part , pretty easy. I was scheduled to start about three weeks later.

Interview Question – I don't think there were any of these. Pretty general and simple questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but If you have previous driving experience or a CDL , they will factor that in to your pay.

Tampa, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in August 2011.

Interview Details – I went in for the initial testing, just consisted of a computer test. Passed that and then was invited in to do a 1:1 interview. They ask role playing questions and then some normal interview questions. Such as : Tell Us what you know about Labcorp, Tell us about a difficult time in your company and how did you overcome it?

Interview Question – Tell us what you know about Labcorp?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at LabCorp in August 2011.

Interview Details – I am still waiting for an answer . But overall I think everything went well.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for labcorp?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at LabCorp

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LabCorp Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by LabCorp employees and interview candidates.