LabCorp

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in April 2010.

Interview Details – LabCorp presented as a wonderful place to work. Beautiful office and state of the art computers. The managers seemed to be very welcoming.
The workers seemed to present very frustrated faces and body language. It seemed that the upper management loved their jobs and the actual entry level workers were not happy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation.

Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in June 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting my online application, I was e-mailed a test to take. About a week later someone from HR sent an e-mail to schedule an interview and on site testing. I took a typing test as well as a test on Microsoft Excel.I then interviewed with the HR consultant, and then with one of the managers. Once the interview was over, I was told to fill out a form consenting to a background check. Exactly 2 weeks later I got the call with a job offer.

Very Easy Interview

Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in June 2011.

Interview Details – I thought the process was very easy. I kept in contact with the HR manager via email, exactly 2 weeks later i recieved the call saying we would like to offer you a position. Some questions asked were: Why do you want to work at labcorp?

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation: take it or leave it

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!