LabCorp Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in April 2010.

LabCorp presented as a wonderful place to work. Beautiful office and state of the art computers. The managers seemed to be very welcoming.
The workers seemed to present very frustrated faces and body language. It seemed that the upper management loved their jobs and the actual entry level workers were not happy.

Interview Questions
There was no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in June 2011.

After submitting my online application, I was e-mailed a test to take. About a week later someone from HR sent an e-mail to schedule an interview and on site testing. I took a typing test as well as a test on Microsoft Excel.I then interviewed with the HR consultant, and then with one of the managers. Once the interview was over, I was told to fill out a form consenting to a background check. Exactly 2 weeks later I got the call with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What did you enjoy about your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you had to use your problem solving skills on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in June 2011.

I thought the process was very easy. I kept in contact with the HR manager via email, exactly 2 weeks later i recieved the call saying we would like to offer you a position. Some questions asked were: Why do you want to work at labcorp?

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here at labcorp   View Answer
    • What do you expect on your first day of work?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation: take it or leave it

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!