LabCorp

92 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician Interview

Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview Details – Staffing Agency recruitment. Went to interview was tested regarding the order of collection and asked to set up to draw a patient and display step by step to collect. Sent for drug screen after job was offered, `shortly after interview

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Site Support Specialist Interview

Site Support Specialist
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and called for an interview a few weeks later. It has become the strangest interview I've ever had. I look back now and I see they wanted me to sell myself but without asking me questions. The interview lasted 20 mins. I did not even receive an email with a decline even though I requested a follow up. Very unprofessional if you bring someone into an interview and let me know nothing at all.

Interview Question – No typical interview questions asked at all other than why was I interested in position.   Answer Question

Bristol, PA

I applied online - interviewed at LabCorp in April 2014.

Interview Details – I did an application online in about the 1st or 2nd week of April, I was called to schedule and interview about a week or two later. During the interview I was asked general questions and about relevant experience. Before the interview was over I was asked to sign a paper to give my consent for a background check. On May 1st I was called with an offer and training started May 19th.

Interview Question – The questions were your average interview questions.   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for this position since the hours were perfect for part-time work. Arrived 15 minutes early, but was left to sit in a room for over 30 minutes while the interviewer sat in her office instant messaging. I know this, because you could hear the pings going off while she typed away. Once she finally entered the room her attitude was very uninterested and casual. I however was determined to land this job so proceeded to give it all I had. Once the interview got going everything was going great until I was asked by her if I had any issues with staying past the 11pm scheduled shift. I told her I didn't mind being a team player and helping out every once in awhile, but I do have a full-time job and couldn't make a habit. After saying this I could tell from her attitude and disposition that I wasn't going to be hired. And I wasn't.

I thinks it horrible that I was denied this opportunity, all because I wouldn't agree to continuously work past my scheduled shift. If the company knows they regularly have late specimens come in, then they should hire staff to accommodate those hours, not punish people.

Interview Question – Do you have any issues about staying over your scheduled shift for late deliveries?   Answer Question

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LabCorp in January 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. If you are unemployed and desperate to get back into the workforce this is the way to do it. Keep applying for jobs while you work there. You will want to leave.

Interview Question – Define Universal Precautions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. They told me what I would get paid and I was happy to have a job offer

Program Manager- Clinical Trials Interview

Program Manager- Clinical Trials

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview Details – I applied for the job in April and was contacted by HR a month later. I had an impromptu phone interview with an HR consultant. She was very nice and asked the general questions like "Tell me about your current job", "Why do you want this job", etc. A few days later a face to face interview was set up with the supervisor and a director. The interview style was a little strange since there was a lot of statements made about the position verses questions asked. They were both nice but hard to read. It has been a little over a month and I have not heard anything.

Interview Question – How would you deal with the stress of the job and having the team members in a different location?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Accounts Receivable Specialist
Burlington, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online. I was called a few weeks later about coming in for an interview. I did a typing test, excel and alpha-numeric test once I was there. I interviewed with two managers. They were very friendly and laid back. They told me about the position and answered the questions that I had. I was called exactly two weeks later with a job offer.

Interview Question – Describe your knowledge of debits and credits   Answer Question

Service Representative Courier Interview

Service Representative Courier
Raritan, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LabCorp in April 2014.

Interview Details – As I was waiting for the interviewer to pick me up. I over herd employees in the lobby area talking negative about their jobs, the company and management. It appears that the bad reviews on this company have weight. I would rate my interview with this company as just... OK. However it appears that the executive officers are not doing there job at this corporation. It appears that the present middle management and Human Resources they have appointed have issues and are a root cause of the poor company culture. Also, this company does not discuss or disclose any compensation or benefits to the prospective employee for the open position. It is apparent that this company is all for itself and has no regards for it's employees what so ever. After my interview experience with this company, I feel that this company pays way below standards, that is just one reason why they don't give the applicant the benefits of working for them.

Fayetteville, NC

I applied online - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Interview Details – After applying, I was called to set up an interview. I was interviewed one afternoon and the whole interview only lasted about 20 minutes. It was a one on one interview in a conference room. She asked me the usual interview questions and then showed me around the actual lab in the back of the building. I took the typing test during my online application so I did not do one the day of the interview.

Interview Question – How would you handle a problem?   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner

Interview Details – First it started with a phone screening. After the phone screening they will set you up with an interview with the hiring managers. Interview was chill where they asked a few questions to see who you are and what can you provide. After talking to you about the company and explaining the position. They will show you around the place. The whole process was cake and you should not sweat it.

Interview Question – General questions. nothing particular hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Interviews for Top Jobs at LabCorp

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LabCorp interview questions and advice. All 92 interview reviews posted anonymously by LabCorp employees and interview candidates.