LabCorp Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Filled application, went in for test, interviewed with hr manager, interviewed with two other managers was told I would be called within two weeks with the information on my interview and if they want to move forward in the process

Interview Questions

• What do you expect on your first day   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Great interview - took awhile to respond, but overall satisfied with the process. The hiring manager was to the point and was very personable. He asked about prior work experience, how I reacted in several scenarios, and verified my educational background to ensure I was a good theoretical fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a very hard decision which challenged your ethics.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC).

Interview

Applied online; next day got a call to schedule phone interview; then got a call to schedule one on one interview. The interviewer acted like he had found someone and no longer needed interview. I was barely asked any questions.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Was rejected for all of the positions I applied for, before all my applications were completed. Some of the assessments were finished, and some were not. I went back a day later to complete the assessments (because they are each ~40 minutes long), when I started receiving the automated emails. Absolute rubbish. I have a Bachelor's Degree + some experience, some of the positions required only a driver's license, or only a high school diploma. Take heed of the negative reviews on this site from people who actually worked for this company, saying not to work here. I feel blessed to NOT have been given a fair shake, much better things are in store.

Interview Questions

• A customer has a problem that needs to be fixed immediately. To properly fix the problem you need to gather some information from the customer, but the customer is angry and impatient. What would you be MOST likely to do?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

phone call, written test, site visit. The written test was easy. The site visit went very well and I was told by several people directly that they wanted me to join the group. But I was also asked illegal questions about my family and wasn't offered the next round interview after I answered the questions about my family. Overall there were some professionalism issues. There was at least one other candidate for the job and it is possible that I fairly lost the competition-- but it was off-putting that it happened after being asked about kids. The people who said I was their top choice did not ask about my family, only my credentials. I have considered filing and EEOC complaint.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC).

Interview

Was called to schedule an interview with a follow-up email. Arrived to the interview and had to first complete a computerized assessment. After getting an acceptable score, I had a brief interview with an HR consultant and then a second interview with both an executive and a supervisor from the department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

If you don't know anyone or don't have the look, you will be wasting your time. Management already knows who they will hiring and the other interviews are just for formalities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They will pay you well below what you are worth!

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKees Rocks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (McKees Rocks, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick I applied got a call the next day had an interview on phone with HR and then immediate interview with manager and then phone call for offer by end of the week.

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. I was asked basic interview questions. I was asked if I was available for the posted night-shift hours 7 pm-3:30am with overtime as business needs require. I then went for an in-person interview. At that point they told me the hours started at 7pm-3:30am during the first month then went from 7pm-5:30am with rotating Saturdays and even as long as 7pm-7:30 am or 8:30am...Basically they want a lot of overtime from you! I got offered the job but ended up not accepting due to a different job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at LabCorp? What is your experience with data entry? What is your best/worst quality? What did you like/not like about your previous (lab) job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Completed onine application and assessments. Received email 2 weeks later to interview, interviewed with dept supervisors and waiting on background check. The interview was pretty informal and relaxed. Interview lasted less than an hour and she explained the benefits, health, dental and vacation and person days and how you earn them.