LabCorp

2.4

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at LabCorp in August 2014.

Emailed to schedule phone interview. Had phone interview. Got invited to late night interview (my shift would be graveyard, so kind of makes sense to have late night interview, during climax hours of when I'd be working). Had interview on-site, then got tour of the place. The next day, got email saying I got job

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work 12 hour shifts a day (overtime making it 12)? Are you willing to work Saturdays? What is PPE? What is a time you had to do repetitive work? Can you handle repetitive/assembly line work? What is a time you had to do work that required detailed work on physically tiny things? Can you handle working with urine/blood and aliquoting it? What is the most challenging work experience you've had?   Answer Question
    They weren't open to negotiations and seemed to treat it like everyone stays at that pay

Program Manager Interview

LONG LONG INTERVIEW WITHOUT BREAK FOR LUNCH. One interview was arrogant and didn't give me the time of day. Asked HR for something to eat and they brought me to the breakroom. After going to the bank machine, buying a snack I was already late to the next slated interview.

NONE

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LabCorp.

Applied online, got a call from the lab manager a few days later to set up a face to face interview. It was a very short 15 minutes interview with typical questions.

Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at LabCorp.

Staffing Agency recruitment. Went to interview was tested regarding the order of collection and asked to set up to draw a patient and display step by step to collect. Sent for drug screen after job was offered, `shortly after interview

no negotiation

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in July 2014.

Applied online and complete 20-30 minute data entry tests 5 tests in all. Received call for interview a week later. Was told I would receive a link for data entry test the next day. It was the same test as when I applied online. Which kind of made me wonder what was the point.

Interview Questions
    None, they base it off your current lap/hospital experiece if any and then based off your shift. which ever shift you are applying for.

Specimen Acessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in July 2014.

Interview process is standard. They ask you questions about your experience, color tubes you use, and order of draws. There was about 15 questions. She discussed the what is be doing as a specimen accessor and the benefits of the job.

Interview Questions

Because the location was too far.

Program Manager- Clinical Trials Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LabCorp.

I applied for the job in April and was contacted by HR a month later. I had an impromptu phone interview with an HR consultant. She was very nice and asked the general questions like "Tell me about your current job", "Why do you want this job", etc. A few days later a face to face interview was set up with the supervisor and a director. The interview style was a little strange since there was a lot of statements made about the position verses questions asked. They were both nice but hard to read. It has been a little over a month and I have not heard anything.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with the stress of the job and having the team members in a different location?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in June 2014.

I applied online. I was called a few weeks later about coming in for an interview. I did a typing test, excel and alpha-numeric test once I was there. I interviewed with two managers. They were very friendly and laid back. They told me about the position and answered the questions that I had. I was called exactly two weeks later with a job offer.

Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in June 2014.

I applied online in May. I received a phone call in June to come in for testing and an interview. I took a basic excel and data entry test and passes. Interviewed with HR, then met with two hiring managers who asked a series of questions. Received a call a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any negotiating with salary.

Lab Assistant Interview

was not interviewed this was a temp assignment, I think all these questions are stupid just to get registered for this site, the things people have to do to try and find a job

Interview Questions
    • no questions was asked of me, this was a temp assignment   Answer Question