LabCorp

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in July 2014.

Applied online and complete 20-30 minute data entry tests 5 tests in all. Received call for interview a week later. Was told I would receive a link for data entry test the next day. It was the same test as when I applied online. Which kind of made me wonder what was the point.

Interview Questions
    None, they base it off your current lap/hospital experiece if any and then based off your shift. which ever shift you are applying for.

Specimen Acessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in July 2014.

Interview process is standard. They ask you questions about your experience, color tubes you use, and order of draws. There was about 15 questions. She discussed the what is be doing as a specimen accessor and the benefits of the job.

Interview Questions

Because the location was too far.

Program Manager- Clinical Trials Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LabCorp.

I applied for the job in April and was contacted by HR a month later. I had an impromptu phone interview with an HR consultant. She was very nice and asked the general questions like "Tell me about your current job", "Why do you want this job", etc. A few days later a face to face interview was set up with the supervisor and a director. The interview style was a little strange since there was a lot of statements made about the position verses questions asked. They were both nice but hard to read. It has been a little over a month and I have not heard anything.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with the stress of the job and having the team members in a different location?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in June 2014.

I applied online. I was called a few weeks later about coming in for an interview. I did a typing test, excel and alpha-numeric test once I was there. I interviewed with two managers. They were very friendly and laid back. They told me about the position and answered the questions that I had. I was called exactly two weeks later with a job offer.

Healthcare Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in June 2014.

I applied online in May. I received a phone call in June to come in for testing and an interview. I took a basic excel and data entry test and passes. Interviewed with HR, then met with two hiring managers who asked a series of questions. Received a call a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any negotiating with salary.

Lab Assistant Interview

was not interviewed this was a temp assignment, I think all these questions are stupid just to get registered for this site, the things people have to do to try and find a job

Interview Questions
    • no questions was asked of me, this was a temp assignment   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LabCorp.

Asked basic questions about pH, specific gravity, QC, and accuracy vs. precision.

Nonexistent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Applied for this position since the hours were perfect for part-time work. Arrived 15 minutes early, but was left to sit in a room for over 30 minutes while the interviewer sat in her office instant messaging. I know this, because you could hear the pings going off while she typed away. Once she finally entered the room her attitude was very uninterested and casual. I however was determined to land this job so proceeded to give it all I had. Once the interview got going everything was going great until I was asked by her if I had any issues with staying past the 11pm scheduled shift. I told her I didn't mind being a team player and helping out every once in awhile, but I do have a full-time job and couldn't make a habit. After saying this I could tell from her attitude and disposition that I wasn't going to be hired. And I wasn't.

I thinks it horrible that I was denied this opportunity, all because I wouldn't agree to continuously work past my scheduled shift. If the company knows they regularly have late specimens come in, then they should hire staff to accommodate those hours, not punish people.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any issues about staying over your scheduled shift for late deliveries?   Answer Question

Site Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Applied online and called for an interview a few weeks later. It has become the strangest interview I've ever had. I look back now and I see they wanted me to sell myself but without asking me questions. The interview lasted 20 mins. I did not even receive an email with a decline even though I requested a follow up. Very unprofessional if you bring someone into an interview and let me know nothing at all.

Interview Questions
    • No typical interview questions asked at all other than why was I interested in position.   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

First it started with a phone screening. After the phone screening they will set you up with an interview with the hiring managers. Interview was chill where they asked a few questions to see who you are and what can you provide. After talking to you about the company and explaining the position. They will show you around the place. The whole process was cake and you should not sweat it.

none