LabCorp

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Burlington, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at LabCorp in November 2010.

Interview Details – Started as a temporary hire through a recruiter so there was no interview. I started the week after the recruiter contacted me. I worked a three month contract and was the hired on for a full time position.

Interview Question – Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they asked what the temp place was paying me and offered two dollars more an hour than that.

Laboratory Technologist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview Details – I applied, was called by recruiter for phone interview the next day. Had in person two days later and received an offer two days after that.

Interview Question – Describe a time I made a suggestion and it wasn't accepted.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me slightly more than I had asked for so I did not negotiate

Research Triangle Park, NC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in December 2010.

Interview Details – One phone, and face to face interview with HR hiring manager. One face to face interview with lab supervisor.

Interview Question – What will you do in the lab when there is no work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation accepted at all!

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!