LabCorp Specimen Accessioner Interview Questions

2.3

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raritan, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in July 2014.

Applied online and complete 20-30 minute data entry tests 5 tests in all. Received call for interview a week later. Was told I would receive a link for data entry test the next day. It was the same test as when I applied online. Which kind of made me wonder what was the point.

Interview Questions
None, they base it off your current lap/hospital experiece if any and then based off your shift. which ever shift you are applying for.

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Applied for this position since the hours were perfect for part-time work. Arrived 15 minutes early, but was left to sit in a room for over 30 minutes while the interviewer sat in her office instant messaging. I know this, because you could hear the pings going off while she typed away. Once she finally entered the room her attitude was very uninterested and casual. I however was determined to land this job so proceeded to give it all I had. Once the interview got going everything was going great until I was asked by her if I had any issues with staying past the 11pm scheduled shift. I told her I didn't mind being a team player and helping out every once in awhile, but I do have a full-time job and couldn't make a habit. After saying this I could tell from her attitude and disposition that I wasn't going to be hired. And I wasn't.

I thinks it horrible that I was denied this opportunity, all because I wouldn't agree to continuously work past my scheduled shift. If the company knows they regularly have late specimens come in, then they should hire staff to accommodate those hours, not punish people.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any issues about staying over your scheduled shift for late deliveries?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bristol, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, PA

I applied online - interviewed at LabCorp in April 2014.

I did an application online in about the 1st or 2nd week of April, I was called to schedule and interview about a week or two later. During the interview I was asked general questions and about relevant experience. Before the interview was over I was asked to sign a paper to give my consent for a background check. On May 1st I was called with an offer and training started May 19th.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at LabCorp in January 2011.

Easy. If you are unemployed and desperate to get back into the workforce this is the way to do it. Keep applying for jobs while you work there. You will want to leave.

Interview Questions
    None. They told me what I would get paid and I was happy to have a job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I applied online - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

After applying, I was called to set up an interview. I was interviewed one afternoon and the whole interview only lasted about 20 minutes. It was a one on one interview in a conference room. She asked me the usual interview questions and then showed me around the actual lab in the back of the building. I took the typing test during my online application so I did not do one the day of the interview.

Specimen Accessioner Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

First it started with a phone screening. After the phone screening they will set you up with an interview with the hiring managers. Interview was chill where they asked a few questions to see who you are and what can you provide. After talking to you about the company and explaining the position. They will show you around the place. The whole process was cake and you should not sweat it.

none

Specimen Accessioner Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at LabCorp.

It was a very speedy and relatively easy process. Everyone was very nice.

Specimen Accessioner Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp.

Very simple and nothing out of the norm questions

Specimen Accessioner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in August 2013.

Contacted after applying online. Interviewed once by two supervisors at the same time. Contacted by HR a week later with an offer. Had to provide a urine sample for a drug screen, and attend orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a conflict with another employee.   View Answer
    • How would you define being detail oriented?   View Answer
    None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at LabCorp in June 2013.

I filled out an application online. A few days later, I was contacted by human resources to come in for an interview. I was asked a bunch of general questions and took a typing assessment afterwards. About 8 weeks later, I was contacted and offered the position.

No negotiation

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!