LabCorp

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bristol, PA

I applied online - interviewed at LabCorp in April 2014.

Interview Details – I did an application online in about the 1st or 2nd week of April, I was called to schedule and interview about a week or two later. During the interview I was asked general questions and about relevant experience. Before the interview was over I was asked to sign a paper to give my consent for a background check. On May 1st I was called with an offer and training started May 19th.

Interview Question – The questions were your average interview questions.   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for this position since the hours were perfect for part-time work. Arrived 15 minutes early, but was left to sit in a room for over 30 minutes while the interviewer sat in her office instant messaging. I know this, because you could hear the pings going off while she typed away. Once she finally entered the room her attitude was very uninterested and casual. I however was determined to land this job so proceeded to give it all I had. Once the interview got going everything was going great until I was asked by her if I had any issues with staying past the 11pm scheduled shift. I told her I didn't mind being a team player and helping out every once in awhile, but I do have a full-time job and couldn't make a habit. After saying this I could tell from her attitude and disposition that I wasn't going to be hired. And I wasn't.

I thinks it horrible that I was denied this opportunity, all because I wouldn't agree to continuously work past my scheduled shift. If the company knows they regularly have late specimens come in, then they should hire staff to accommodate those hours, not punish people.

Interview Question – Do you have any issues about staying over your scheduled shift for late deliveries?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LabCorp in January 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. If you are unemployed and desperate to get back into the workforce this is the way to do it. Keep applying for jobs while you work there. You will want to leave.

Interview Question – Define Universal Precautions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. They told me what I would get paid and I was happy to have a job offer

Fayetteville, NC

I applied online - interviewed at LabCorp in May 2014.

Interview Details – After applying, I was called to set up an interview. I was interviewed one afternoon and the whole interview only lasted about 20 minutes. It was a one on one interview in a conference room. She asked me the usual interview questions and then showed me around the actual lab in the back of the building. I took the typing test during my online application so I did not do one the day of the interview.

Interview Question – How would you handle a problem?   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner

Interview Details – First it started with a phone screening. After the phone screening they will set you up with an interview with the hiring managers. Interview was chill where they asked a few questions to see who you are and what can you provide. After talking to you about the company and explaining the position. They will show you around the place. The whole process was cake and you should not sweat it.

Interview Question – General questions. nothing particular hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Specimen Accessioner

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview Details – It was a very speedy and relatively easy process. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Question – What is PPE?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Specimen Accessioner

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview Details – Very simple and nothing out of the norm questions

Interview Question – Very simple interview questions   Answer Question

Specimen Accessioner

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabCorp in August 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted after applying online. Interviewed once by two supervisors at the same time. Contacted by HR a week later with an offer. Had to provide a urine sample for a drug screen, and attend orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict with another employee.   View Answer
  • How would you define being detail oriented?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LabCorp in June 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online. A few days later, I was contacted by human resources to come in for an interview. I was asked a bunch of general questions and took a typing assessment afterwards. About 8 weeks later, I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Question – None...pretty general   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Tampa, FL

Interview Details – She asked me, "how do you feel working with others" and also "how I felt working with materials such as urine and stool samples" and "if I had any past experience working a repetitive job." At the end, I received a tour. Got an offer within 2 weeks

Interview Question – What would I do if I saw something that doesn't look right?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was happy with their offer and didn't negotiate.

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!