LabCorp Interview Questions in Uniondale, NY

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Uniondale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at LabCorp in March 2009.

I got a call about my inquiry of the postion and they wanted to interview me. I made an appt and met the department manager, who asked me about my experiences, what the job was about, and my educational background. The interview, took no more than 15-20 mins, I was not showed around the dept I was interviewing for. She did mention what the job consisted of and she told me the time I would be working, which was not the usual 9-5 but 11-8. Shen then told me I would get a call if the job was offered to me, in which I did a day or two later.

Interview Questions
    • I would I describe my worst customer service experience and how would I have done that differently.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. Advise, since there is no website any longer that really describes what the company is like, hope for the best.

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!