LabVantage

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LabVantage in August 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was scheduled over email and then by phone. They give advertisement in leading newspapers for mass recruitment, else it is normally searching from job portals/referrals.

First round is a technical round based on Java, JSP and JavaScript. This is a online exam and has strict time limits, and the questions are pretty hard and multiple choice.

Second round is technical interview by the concerned team manager. This also can get tough depending on the department. The project team doesn't look for much technical guys, but the R&D team looks for highly technical candidates.

After that is the HR round. This is normally a formality unless the candidate does something unusually wrong in the interview.

Interview Question – Technical Interview part was pretty difficult. I was interviewed by 3 persons at a time. One each for Java, SQL, Javascript. It took place almost 1 hour.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got more than i expected, because i already had low salary as i was coming from a smaller company.

Solution Engineer Interview

Solution Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LabVantage in October 2011.

Interview Details – i forwarded my resume to the HR group of this company. They called me for the written test and 1:1 interview.
They contacted me after 1 month to join here.

Interview Question – why do you want to join our organisation when you are from different stream?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i can travel to onsite and no restrictions on working hours

Worked for LabVantage? Contribute to the Community!