LabVantage

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LabVantage

Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LabVantage in October 2011.

i forwarded my resume to the HR group of this company. They called me for the written test and 1:1 interview.
    They contacted me after 1 month to join here.

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to join our organisation when you are from different stream?   View Answer
    i can travel to onsite and no restrictions on working hours

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LabVantage in August 2008.

Interview was scheduled over email and then by phone. They give advertisement in leading newspapers for mass recruitment, else it is normally searching from job portals/referrals.

First round is a technical round based on Java, JSP and JavaScript. This is a online exam and has strict time limits, and the questions are pretty hard and multiple choice.

Second round is technical interview by the concerned team manager. This also can get tough depending on the department. The project team doesn't look for much technical guys, but the R&D team looks for highly technical candidates.

After that is the HR round. This is normally a formality unless the candidate does something unusually wrong in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview part was pretty difficult. I was interviewed by 3 persons at a time. One each for Java, SQL, Javascript. It took place almost 1 hour.   Answer Question
    I got more than i expected, because i already had low salary as i was coming from a smaller company.