Labatt Food Service Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Labatt Food Service in August 2013.

I applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks.

Have plenty of time allotted for the interview. I was in the building over 2 hours.

When you arrive they make a copy of your driver's license ans social security card then you fill out an application and personality test. Once they are ready for the actual interview they shuttle you over to another building to meet with 3 different people.

The first must be in HR. She asked straight forward and typical questions robotically. It was humorous b/c we had a much better rapport on the way to the interview then when the interview actually began.

I'm guessing my GPA (they ask you to bring a transcript with you) was not up to snuff b/c I only met with one other person after being told I'd meet with 3 initially.

The second women was part of the Analyst team and she repeated basically the same questions I had just answered. Only she seemed very rushed and disinterested. She informed me that the third person I was to meet with was in a "meeting." She then asked if I knew how to exit and left me. She did not walk me back to the shuttle or even to the elevator. So I stumbled around until I found my way to the elevator and then through several hallways and waited at a location I hoped the shuttle pick up at.

It was the worst interview I have ever had and the rudeness of the second women is baffling to me.

I received a rejection letter 2 weeks later

Other Interview Reviews for Labatt Food Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Labatt Food Service in April 2010.

Had a phone interview first. Went in to have an interview with the hiring coordinator, which was very text book, dry, and predictable. It's like she was a robot and was reading out of a book. Had a final interview in the main building with more repetitive and dry questions. Nothing dynamic about my interviews at all.

Interview Questions
    • What extracurricular activities did you do in college?   Answer Question
    • Why did you answer this question on the personality test this way...   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labatt Food Service.

one on one interviews with managers and then team leaders.

Interview Questions

Worked for Labatt Food Service? Contribute to the Community!