Labatt Food Service Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Labatt Food Service in October 2010.

I had a very negative experience at Labatt. I interviewed with 4 different people, had to submit a writing sample, had to complete a separate writing sample in 30 mins, had to complete a personality test, and was asked several of the same questions over and over again by the different people. They also forgot about me in a room for almost 2 hours because they went on their lunch break. It was a VERY negative and unprofessional experience which I hope was atypical for them because it really turned me off from them, but I really liked the position so I was willing to stick it out and I was very cordial the whole time. However, after interviewing with 4 people, I was not offered the position. I hope future job applicants have much better interviewing experience here than I did.

Interview Questions

Worked for Labatt Food Service? Contribute to the Community!