Labatt Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2015
Updated Feb 21, 2015

3.4

IT Helpdesk Analyst Interview

The process was could be very intense if you are not on your game. HR did initial interview which was not that bad. After I had interview with 3 managers and the CIO of the company.

Interview Questions
    • They ask the same questions over and over to see if your answer changes.   Answer Question
    It lasted a couple of weeks. I had two face to faces and 3 over the phone interviews.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Labatt in April 2010.

The interview started with a few packets of personality tests and applications. The applications were very repetitive. The company already had a copy of my resume, yet I still had to fill out the information on a paper. The personality tests were typical-simply pick the word that best describes you. After 30 minutes of filling out paperwork and waiting the interviewer took me into her office. I had to bring a transcript of all my classes in college.
    The woman proceeded to look at EVERY class I had ever taken in college. She questioned some of the classes that were not favorable grades (which were mainly science classes- that I am not particularly good at). After that, she went down my resume and asked me about all my extra-curriculars in college and what was difficult about them. Then, she went over all of my jobs and asked me similar questions of why I liked and didn't like the jobs.
    In my opinion, the woman interviewing had no personality and would not interact appropriately during the interview. All the questions were just read off a piece of paper and she never responded to my answers. I do not expect to be best friends with with interviewer but a little bit of feedback on my answers would be nice. The interview situation was socially awkward. I did not get a second interview-so maybe they knew from the start that I was not the right candidate for the position. Regardless, I felt very confused and annoyed after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult job you have ever had to do?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Labatt in April 2010.

So many stupid applications and personality tests. It was like filling out an application for a part time job as if they hadn't even looked at my resume. The initial interview was awkward because all of the questions were read from a list. Very similar process to what the previous interviewee went through.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 good reasons to leave a job?   Answer Question
    • What organizations were in you involved with in college? What did you like and dislike about them?   Answer Question
    • What did you like and dislike about all of your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Labatt.

Very long and demanding process. Couple personality and logical thinking tests, case problem, 1-on-1/skype interview, ABI + final rounds. I made it pretty far, didn't get invited to the final rounds. Everyone is extremely nice but expects the most of out everyone.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. ABI day was extremely tough and demanding.   Answer Question

Finance Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Labatt in February 2015.

Received a phone call for a preliminary interview screening. The phone interview was 20 mins long and I had to talk about my experiences, why I applied for this job, background of the company, my future goals, and other basic interview questions.

Labatt SSR Interview

Large group interview, over 200 people in attendance, engaging interactive, fun environment. Those conducting the interview were very friendly and made the experience enjoyable. Interview required one to think on their feet, and rise to unexpected challenges. It was also interesting as many candidates had previously applied or knew each other from outside the interview process.

Global Management Trainee Interview

After the initial application, I was invited to do the case. You have 30 minutes to do the case, so be wary of the objectives the case indicate and remember to have rough numbers. The case was as described by previous interviewees. Only thing I would recommend is to think of a creative marketing campaign for the two seasonal beers they ask you to select.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Labatt? Why are you a better candidate than the others?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Labatt.

I had to do 2 online tests before I got an interview. It took them around a month and a half to get back to me with one. For the interview, they gave me case where I had to read about 10 pages. They ask you to perform a competition analysis, marketing campaign, and defend your decision on what 2 beers they should introduce in the next few months. It was a lot of analysis and reading for the time allotted, so it can be stressful for the first time around.

Interview Questions
    • How would you dress the beers for your marketing campaign?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Started with a conference at my school where they explaned the process and where we had time to ask questions. I asked questions and they took my name on a card (don't know if it helped).
    After that I did the online application. One week later I had an interview where I had to resolve a case in 30 minutes consisting of a financial analysis and a marketing campaign and then present it. 2 hours later they contacted me to do an interview (traditional one).
    Tips: be confident, do quick calculations, be prepare.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Applied online via campus career site. Next step was the online verbal reasoning test. Was asked to perform an intense case interview (20 mins prep) and had a behavioral Interview the day after.