Labinal Engineering Interview Questions

2.3

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corinth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Labinal (Corinth, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone screening interview by the HR Recruiter. Then a call a week later by the hiring manager to come in for a one-on-one interview, then another interview with a group of 4-5-6 individuals total. Then another call with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What types of career advancement did I expect?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Labinal

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Labinal in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online for the job, got an email inviting me to a phone interview 2 weeks after I applied, then was invited to a 1:1 interview at their office and I was offered a job

Interview Questions

• general questions about stress,bending moment in shafts,forces   Answer Question
    • Asked me to explain why i consider myself strong minded   Answer Question

Negotiation

Discussed the salary,living in the new city, work travel options and more.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Labinal in January 2008.

Interview

Applied through one of my friend; Had an 1:1 interview, the interview was fairly basic, the questions asked around my current job; not much technical; Have been offered a job within an hour and I got impressed with the flexibility and dynamism of the interviewer. I had there other job offeres but the interviewer convinced me that this was the best place to work.