Labinal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Corinth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labinal in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screening interview by the HR Recruiter. Then a call a week later by the hiring manager to come in for a one-on-one interview, then another interview with a group of 4-5-6 individuals total. Then another call with the job offer.

Interview Question – What types of career advancement did I expect?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labinal in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online for the job, got an email inviting me to a phone interview 2 weeks after I applied, then was invited to a 1:1 interview at their office and I was offered a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Discussed the salary,living in the new city, work travel options and more.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Labinal in January 2008.

Interview Details – Applied through one of my friend; Had an 1:1 interview, the interview was fairly basic, the questions asked around my current job; not much technical; Have been offered a job within an hour and I got impressed with the flexibility and dynamism of the interviewer. I had there other job offeres but the interviewer convinced me that this was the best place to work.

Interview Question – What have you been doing in last 2 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Labinal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Labinal Engineering interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Labinal employees and interview candidates.