Labinal

Getting the Interview

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wire Installation Designer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Labinal in March 2013.

Interview Details – Typical interview process. The interview proces started with a phone screen and was followed by an interview with the recruiter. The final step is an interview with the manager. There weren't any trick questions. The focus was on technical experience. Be prepared to explain which systems you have used and details about technical experience.

Interview Question – Again, there were no trick questions, pretty straight forward intervew.   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Production Associate

Interviewed at Labinal

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was an experience due to the fact I was given hands-on tests at the interview. The questions weren't overly difficult, and the interviewers did fairly well at letting me know what would be expected of me as an employee of the company.

Interview Question – The most difficult question: Describe yourself. I've yet to accurately describe the person I am without stammering and being hesitant on what I should say and how much information to give interviewers when they ask this question.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Corinth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labinal in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screening interview by the HR Recruiter. Then a call a week later by the hiring manager to come in for a one-on-one interview, then another interview with a group of 4-5-6 individuals total. Then another call with the job offer.

Interview Question – What types of career advancement did I expect?   View Answer

Everett, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Labinal in May 2008.

Interview Details – Very quick, looking cor Catia designers

Interview Question – don't recall   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Everett, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Labinal in January 2007.

Interview Details – I had an inside contact with in the company who alerted me to the creation of my position. After passing them my resume it took about 2 weeks for me to be contacted about doing a phone interview with the program operations manager and the other program managers. I bombed that interview, but was still invited to fly out for an on-site interview. That interview went much better. Their only objective during the interviews was to make sure I had a decent head on my shoulders and that I had a fundamental understanding of leadership.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I experienced zero give with the negotiation process, and I've heard similar feedback from my co-workers. The HR departement was overhauled in the middle of 2008, so perhaps things have changed.

Wire Installation Designer

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Labinal in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication comes by way of telephone call. Phone interview follows, lasts about 45-60 minutes. You will not hear a word back for about 6 months. Another phone call scheduling another phone interview. This one lasts about 15 minutes. You get a phone call with a lowball salary offer with not much room to negotiate, and no relocation fee. You get hired afterwards without any actual personal face-to-face interaction until your first day of work.

Interview Question – Define "Quality" and what does it mean within the aerospace industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate, as the company made a bad initial agreement on contract with Boeing, and cannot pay a competitive salary. Just did away with $1500 relocation assistance completely. Pay raise is out of the question.

ME Lead Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Labinal in October 2011.

Interview Details – Responded to an internal posting for one of the companies sites

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to pick up the task of a less motivated colleague   Answer Question
  • What do you consider as qualities of a good leader?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position was scheduled for over 20hrs per week of unpaid OT. I still have my job so i didnt jump on the offer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labinal in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online for the job, got an email inviting me to a phone interview 2 weeks after I applied, then was invited to a 1:1 interview at their office and I was offered a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Discussed the salary,living in the new city, work travel options and more.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Labinal in January 2008.

Interview Details – Applied through one of my friend; Had an 1:1 interview, the interview was fairly basic, the questions asked around my current job; not much technical; Have been offered a job within an hour and I got impressed with the flexibility and dynamism of the interviewer. I had there other job offeres but the interviewer convinced me that this was the best place to work.

Interview Question – What have you been doing in last 2 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Labinal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Labinal interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Labinal employees and interview candidates.