Labor Ready Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Woodinville, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through their website using a link from my local unemployment offices job list. Two days later I got an email saying they liked my resume and wanted to set up a phone interview. Got the first one set up at 11 am for two days later. I sat and waited and got no phone call, 12:45 I called the number that was in the email and left a message. Got an email later that day with an apology and to reschedule the interview for the following day at 10:30 am. At 11:12 I finally got the call and they apologized, stating that the alert didn't pop up to call me. It didn't sound like they knew what they were doing. I asked some questions about what the job schedule was like and after the question was answered, I was placed on hold. When told about the job duties, I was told I would be on call when not working my shift. The part about being on call had not been on the listing when I applied or I wouldn't have applied. It also didn't make sense to have a CSR on call and when asked about it, I was given different answers that all sounded like they don't want to take the time to properly staff the company. When I was asked if I understood what the job duties were, I told them that I wasn't. I was then told to read the job listing and research the company and if I was still wanting the job to email them and reschedule another interview.

Interview Questions

I will not be working for them and have sent an email stating that it was because of poor interviewing and not properly listing job duties in the job listing I applied for.

Other Interview Reviews for Labor Ready

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

I had both a phone interview and interview in person. The basis of the job seemed easy, provide minimal skilled employees to companies looking for low cost labor. The branch manager was friendly, but I feel she was under qualified for the position she held. The rest of the staff was helpful, but the position was never full explained in the interview or hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The job was all about providing a service to other companies, so the most difficult part of the interview was a cold call process about how to sell labor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer, I countered, we agreed in the middle.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

easy, no trick questions. I had to ask if they drug tested. It appears to not matter to them. Two in person interviews. One with branch manager and one with district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told that I would be canvassing for new business and receive commissions. That never happened. I asked a coworker about pay increases after the probationary period, she just laughed!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Valdosta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very good, real thorough, the Manager made me feel very welcomed, the integrity test was basic questions, basically getting to know me and my skills, any certificates I may have, dl, prior work experience, if I was willing to relocate all in all good interview

Interview Questions

• If my schedule was flexible,and how far I was willing to drive for work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Buffalo, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

1st Step- Phone Interview with someone from Corporate. 2nd Step - Interview at location in Kenmore, NY with Branch Manager. 3rd Step- Received offer via email - no phone call. Had to wait weeks until everyone was back from vacation. Had to stop at office a few times because they misplaced my new hire paperwork.

Negotiation

Not Much..You start at $11.40 per hour..the most they will pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Baltimore, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process took a few weeks, but I personally thought that was a good thing, because they took the time to get to know me and to make sure I was a good fit for the company and that the company was a good fit for me. I got to do an observation during the Branch busy time (morning dispatch) and that was a great experience. I interviewed with the Branch Manager first, then the Corporate HR representative, then met with the Disrict Manager on 2 different occassions. They really took the time to make sure I was the right person for the job

Interview Questions

• I had no difficult or unexpected questions from any of my interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my wage at a very fair price. Although this is not always the case, depends on how much experience you have and the first impressions you make.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Solon, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews for a manager position and one for CSR. They were all behavioral interviews and the second for the manager role was panel. REAL nice folks.

Interview Questions

• No hardball questions, just be prepared for behavioral, panel, oh and an observational interview where you observe the operation then they ask you your opinions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation, they pay the max in their range for obvious talent. all pay is determined by "zones" of the country.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Altoona, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Intensive, there were three different people to interview with. It was a bit daunting but definitely worth it in the end. The interview was very professional at each step. You learned a lot about the company and what they are all about before giving a final decision to accept an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you did not agree with your manager, how did you handle that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Akron, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

Was very easy and laid back as a conversation based interview questions were direct and very informational about my previous job experience and how to handle difficult situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions

• If I could be strict and stern with temporary workers   1 Answer