Labor Ready Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

1.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Labor Ready.

easy, no trick questions. I had to ask if they drug tested. It appears to not matter to them. Two in person interviews. One with branch manager and one with district manager.

Interview Questions
    I was told that I would be canvassing for new business and receive commissions. That never happened. I asked a coworker about pay increases after the probationary period, she just laughed!

Temp Worker/Not Work to Hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2011.

Call and find out when the location is accepting applications (usually around 9 AM. Makes sure to bring all the usual information: valid state ID and Social Security card You will be given what I describe as an honesty test which is entered into a really old hand held device. Navigation for most people is very difficult. It asks questions like "If you saw another employee using drugs on the job, would you tell a supervisor? Supposedly these questions determine a person's eligibility to work the many retail assignment.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of work do you do. If you want to work, it pays to be a "jack of all trades".   View Answer
    It was a take it or leave it. Rarely are you offered more than minimum wage, but there are exceptions to that rule. You may be offered slightly more. I noticed that dispatchers rarely reference you actual work experience before sending you out. You may have great experience in certain cases and be skipped over

General Labor Interview

Simple interview questions sheet. Asked about drug use extensively, in different formats. For example, one question asked if you've ever used drugs. The answers were yes, no, and none other than marijuana.

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to give rides to job sites to other employees.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Labor Ready in May 2012.

Hiring process took three months. three phone interviews and one in person then one ride along with another manager. offices were dirty and management was shady always saying one thing and doing another.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the questions difficult but I was surprised when the bonus structure was explained and didn't add up.   View Answer

Management would not keep their word, they would tell you what you wanted to hear then your job turned into 24/7 on call positions. Always getting yelled at for others mistakes and written up when upper management got a call.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in September 2010.

Was very easy and laid back as a conversation based interview questions were direct and very informational about my previous job experience and how to handle difficult situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions
    • If I could be strict and stern with temporary workers   View Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Labor Ready in June 2013.

Walk in, fill out some paperwork and they hire you. Simple as that.

There wasn't one. They told you from the start that they only pay $7.25 for most of their jobs.

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

interviewed at Labor Ready in April 2014.

Takes forever to apply. Took me nearly 2 hours to fill out their applications and surveys and watch a DVD. Then I still had to come in for an interview.

Dishwasher, Labor, Scrap Yard Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2013.

Had to take an assment test and needed to get the anwsers right.then have an interview with one of the job cordinators.I had to show up every morning to see if there was any work. If there were any jobs they would asssign them to the employs that showed up. now they have a work alert ststem via text messaging.

Day Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Novi, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2012.

The interview was after a long boring test, that could not have any connections with any of the jobs I received which were almost none. The interviewer most likely had no experience in hiring personnel because there basis on hiring were mainly based on the drug test you took before the test.

Interview Questions
    • None their question were common knowledge questions... You could past them if you were a street smart 10 year old...   Answer Question
    Nothing I just went into where ever they sent me and worked.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Upland, Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, Chester, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2012.

Walk-in Interview and hiring process on the spot. Take a Q&A Survey about yourself that determines your hiring or not.

Interview Questions

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!