Labor Ready

26 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Labor Interview

Appleton, WI

I interviewed at Labor Ready in April 2014.

Interview Details – Takes forever to apply. Took me nearly 2 hours to fill out their applications and surveys and watch a DVD. Then I still had to come in for an interview.

Dishwasher, Labor, Scrap Yard Worker Interview

Concord, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2013.

Interview Details – Had to take an assment test and needed to get the anwsers right.then have an interview with one of the job cordinators.I had to show up every morning to see if there was any work. If there were any jobs they would asssign them to the employs that showed up. now they have a work alert ststem via text messaging.

Interview Question – Are you willing to shovel snow?   View Answer

Day Laborer Interview

Novi, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was after a long boring test, that could not have any connections with any of the jobs I received which were almost none. The interviewer most likely had no experience in hiring personnel because there basis on hiring were mainly based on the drug test you took before the test.

Interview Question – None their question were common knowledge questions... You could past them if you were a street smart 10 year old...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing I just went into where ever they sent me and worked.

General Laborer Interview

Upland, Chester, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2012.

Interview Details – Walk-in Interview and hiring process on the spot. Take a Q&A Survey about yourself that determines your hiring or not.

Interview Question – I did not really face either type questions   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Roseville, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Labor Ready in June 2010.

Interview Details – Behavioral Screening, Drug Screening, Background Screening, Reference Checks, etc. When interviewing for this position be ready with the operations numbers and goals that you have for the specific branch you are being interviewed for. NOI improvement is the biggest point to drive home. Take everything into account and bring reasonable numbers to your interview.

Interview Question – Role Playing a customer cold call with top management, they try to throw a lot of curve balls.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Only a week-long affair. I gave them a number, they said not a chance so I countered and after a week, they said okay.

Temporary Labor Worker Interview

Maryland Heights, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in July 2013.

Interview Details – I took a test and filled out my W-2 forms.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told to come into the office the next day at 5:00 AM.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1st Step- Phone Interview with someone from Corporate. 2nd Step - Interview at location in Kenmore, NY with Branch Manager. 3rd Step- Received offer via email - no phone call. Had to wait weeks until everyone was back from vacation. Had to stop at office a few times because they misplaced my new hire paperwork.

Negotiation Details – Not Much..You start at $11.40 per hour..the most they will pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview Details – The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

Sorter Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process is easy to do and you just have to watch a job related video

Interview Question – "Are you reliable"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Laberer Interview

Interviewed at Labor Ready

Interview Details – the app.is not had but has a long test

Interview Question – back ground checks   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – whos no nogotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Labor Ready

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Labor Ready interview questions and advice. All 26 interview reviews posted anonymously by Labor Ready employees and interview candidates.