Labor Ready

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Labor Interview

General Labor

Interviewed at Labor Ready

Interview Details – Simple interview questions sheet. Asked about drug use extensively, in different formats. For example, one question asked if you've ever used drugs. The answers were yes, no, and none other than marijuana.

Interview Question – are you willing to give rides to job sites to other employees.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Labor Ready in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process took three months. three phone interviews and one in person then one ride along with another manager. offices were dirty and management was shady always saying one thing and doing another.

Interview Question – I did not find any of the questions difficult but I was surprised when the bonus structure was explained and didn't add up.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Management would not keep their word, they would tell you what you wanted to hear then your job turned into 24/7 on call positions. Always getting yelled at for others mistakes and written up when upper management got a call.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Akron, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in September 2010.

Interview Details – Was very easy and laid back as a conversation based interview questions were direct and very informational about my previous job experience and how to handle difficult situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Question – If I could be strict and stern with temporary workers   View Answer

General Laborer Interview

General Laborer
Manchester, NH

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Labor Ready in June 2013.

Interview Details – Walk in, fill out some paperwork and they hire you. Simple as that.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. They told you from the start that they only pay $7.25 for most of their jobs.

General Labor Interview

General Labor
Appleton, WI

I interviewed at Labor Ready in April 2014.

Interview Details – Takes forever to apply. Took me nearly 2 hours to fill out their applications and surveys and watch a DVD. Then I still had to come in for an interview.

Dishwasher, Labor, Scrap Yard Worker Interview

Dishwasher, Labor, Scrap Yard Worker
Concord, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2013.

Interview Details – Had to take an assment test and needed to get the anwsers right.then have an interview with one of the job cordinators.I had to show up every morning to see if there was any work. If there were any jobs they would asssign them to the employs that showed up. now they have a work alert ststem via text messaging.

Interview Question – Are you willing to shovel snow?   View Answer

Day Laborer Interview

Day Laborer
Novi, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was after a long boring test, that could not have any connections with any of the jobs I received which were almost none. The interviewer most likely had no experience in hiring personnel because there basis on hiring were mainly based on the drug test you took before the test.

Interview Question – None their question were common knowledge questions... You could past them if you were a street smart 10 year old...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing I just went into where ever they sent me and worked.

General Laborer Interview

General Laborer
Upland, Chester, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2012.

Interview Details – Walk-in Interview and hiring process on the spot. Take a Q&A Survey about yourself that determines your hiring or not.

Interview Question – I did not really face either type questions   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Roseville, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Labor Ready in June 2010.

Interview Details – Behavioral Screening, Drug Screening, Background Screening, Reference Checks, etc. When interviewing for this position be ready with the operations numbers and goals that you have for the specific branch you are being interviewed for. NOI improvement is the biggest point to drive home. Take everything into account and bring reasonable numbers to your interview.

Interview Question – Role Playing a customer cold call with top management, they try to throw a lot of curve balls.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Only a week-long affair. I gave them a number, they said not a chance so I countered and after a week, they said okay.

Temporary Labor Worker Interview

Temporary Labor Worker
Maryland Heights, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in July 2013.

Interview Details – I took a test and filled out my W-2 forms.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told to come into the office the next day at 5:00 AM.

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!