Labor Ready Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

1.8

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I interviewed at Labor Ready (Appleton, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Takes forever to apply. Took me nearly 2 hours to fill out their applications and surveys and watch a DVD. Then I still had to come in for an interview.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Upland, Chester, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Walk-in Interview and hiring process on the spot. Take a Q&A Survey about yourself that determines your hiring or not.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Oceanside, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Walked into the office to apply. Came back in a couple of weeks to fill out forms and take test. Was put to work roughly a month after initial contact.

Gardener Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

I met with a HR specialist for a half hour in a high rise across the street from the museum, and then I went to the plant maintenance department for a half hour interview with the foreman.

Interview Questions

• What would my current supervisors say are my strengths?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Valdosta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very good, real thorough, the Manager made me feel very welcomed, the integrity test was basic questions, basically getting to know me and my skills, any certificates I may have, dl, prior work experience, if I was willing to relocate all in all good interview

Interview Questions

• If my schedule was flexible,and how far I was willing to drive for work   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Sparks, NV) in December 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by the GM and DM & they both liked me very much prob was per the GM that DM did not want to pay any one over 11/hr. GM said he wanted me & did not want to train anyone & was upset with DMs choice.

Interview Questions

• I recall being asked if they felt I could handle doing all the work in the office alone and being out on sales calls and do ar/ap etc. manage the office and being on call twice a month.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Chula Vista, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

No interview, only application and workplace violence and drug use questionnaire.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

The hiring process was good. I started as a Customer Service Rep. from a previous Branch in Alexandria, Va. and worked my way up to Branch Manager. The interview went well. Always remember to be polite and honest. The Branch Manager that interviewed me at the time was very professional, very polite.