Labor Ready

31 candidate interviews

Laberer Interview

Laberer

Interviewed at Labor Ready

Interview Details – the app.is not had but has a long test

Interview Question – back ground checks   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – whos no nogotiation

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview Details – The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

General Labor Interview

General Labor

Interviewed at Labor Ready

Interview Details – Simple interview questions sheet. Asked about drug use extensively, in different formats. For example, one question asked if you've ever used drugs. The answers were yes, no, and none other than marijuana.

Interview Question – are you willing to give rides to job sites to other employees.   View Answer

Temp Worker/Not Work to Hire Interview

Temp Worker/Not Work to Hire
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2011.

Interview Details – Call and find out when the location is accepting applications (usually around 9 AM. Makes sure to bring all the usual information: valid state ID and Social Security card You will be given what I describe as an honesty test which is entered into a really old hand held device. Navigation for most people is very difficult. It asks questions like "If you saw another employee using drugs on the job, would you tell a supervisor? Supposedly these questions determine a person's eligibility to work the many retail assignment.

Interview Question – What kind of work do you do. If you want to work, it pays to be a "jack of all trades".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a take it or leave it. Rarely are you offered more than minimum wage, but there are exceptions to that rule. You may be offered slightly more. I noticed that dispatchers rarely reference you actual work experience before sending you out. You may have great experience in certain cases and be skipped over

General Laborer Interview

General Laborer
Manchester, NH

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Labor Ready in June 2013.

Interview Details – Walk in, fill out some paperwork and they hire you. Simple as that.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. They told you from the start that they only pay $7.25 for most of their jobs.

Akron, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in September 2010.

Interview Details – Was very easy and laid back as a conversation based interview questions were direct and very informational about my previous job experience and how to handle difficult situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Question – If I could be strict and stern with temporary workers   View Answer

Temporary Labor Worker Interview

Temporary Labor Worker
Maryland Heights, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in July 2013.

Interview Details – I took a test and filled out my W-2 forms.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told to come into the office the next day at 5:00 AM.

Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1st Step- Phone Interview with someone from Corporate. 2nd Step - Interview at location in Kenmore, NY with Branch Manager. 3rd Step- Received offer via email - no phone call. Had to wait weeks until everyone was back from vacation. Had to stop at office a few times because they misplaced my new hire paperwork.

Negotiation Details – Not Much..You start at $11.40 per hour..the most they will pay.

Laborer Interview

Laborer
Chula Vista, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in July 2009.

Interview Details – No interview, only application and workplace violence and drug use questionnaire.

Day Laborer Interview

Day Laborer
Novi, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was after a long boring test, that could not have any connections with any of the jobs I received which were almost none. The interviewer most likely had no experience in hiring personnel because there basis on hiring were mainly based on the drug test you took before the test.

Interview Question – None their question were common knowledge questions... You could past them if you were a street smart 10 year old...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing I just went into where ever they sent me and worked.

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!