Labor Ready

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

1.9

Laberer Interview

the app.is not had but has a long test

whos no nogotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Labor Ready.

The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

General Labor Interview

Simple interview questions sheet. Asked about drug use extensively, in different formats. For example, one question asked if you've ever used drugs. The answers were yes, no, and none other than marijuana.

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to give rides to job sites to other employees.   View Answer

Temporary Associate Interview

Just fill out paper work and answer questions on right and wrongs on a job. The packet is easy but thick so it will take about 30 mins to an hour depending on your academia. Once they process your paper work, which takes about 2 to 3 business days, then you'll be eligible to sign up for the jobs they have each morning.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever commit a crime or are you using drugs?   View Answer
    N/A

Employee (Temporary Work) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Before going to the branch location, I spoke to someone from the Labor Ready call center and was told that this initial visit would take 1.5-2 hours, which I think ended up being right. When I went in, I was given a long behavioral survey to answer. I read some of their labor-related safety policies and answered questions about them.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember any of the more difficult questions, but one of the questions that surprised me was something along the lines of, "Do you think it's alright to physically fight at work?"   Answer Question

Temp Worker/Not Work to Hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2011.

Call and find out when the location is accepting applications (usually around 9 AM. Makes sure to bring all the usual information: valid state ID and Social Security card You will be given what I describe as an honesty test which is entered into a really old hand held device. Navigation for most people is very difficult. It asks questions like "If you saw another employee using drugs on the job, would you tell a supervisor? Supposedly these questions determine a person's eligibility to work the many retail assignment.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of work do you do. If you want to work, it pays to be a "jack of all trades".   View Answer
    It was a take it or leave it. Rarely are you offered more than minimum wage, but there are exceptions to that rule. You may be offered slightly more. I noticed that dispatchers rarely reference you actual work experience before sending you out. You may have great experience in certain cases and be skipped over

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Labor Ready.

easy, no trick questions. I had to ask if they drug tested. It appears to not matter to them. Two in person interviews. One with branch manager and one with district manager.

Interview Questions
    I was told that I would be canvassing for new business and receive commissions. That never happened. I asked a coworker about pay increases after the probationary period, she just laughed!

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Labor Ready in June 2013.

Walk in, fill out some paperwork and they hire you. Simple as that.

There wasn't one. They told you from the start that they only pay $7.25 for most of their jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Labor Ready in September 2010.

Was very easy and laid back as a conversation based interview questions were direct and very informational about my previous job experience and how to handle difficult situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions
    • If I could be strict and stern with temporary workers   View Answer

Temporary Labor Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Labor Ready in July 2013.

I took a test and filled out my W-2 forms.

Interview Questions
    I was told to come into the office the next day at 5:00 AM.