Labor Ready

31 candidate interviews

General Labor Interview

General Labor

Interviewed at Labor Ready

Interview Details – Simple interview questions sheet. Asked about drug use extensively, in different formats. For example, one question asked if you've ever used drugs. The answers were yes, no, and none other than marijuana.

Interview Question – are you willing to give rides to job sites to other employees.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview Details – The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

Laberer Interview

Laberer

Interviewed at Labor Ready

Interview Details – the app.is not had but has a long test

Interview Question – back ground checks   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – whos no nogotiation

Temporary Labor Worker Interview

Temporary Labor Worker
Maryland Heights, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in July 2013.

Interview Details – I took a test and filled out my W-2 forms.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told to come into the office the next day at 5:00 AM.

Dishwasher, Labor, Scrap Yard Worker Interview

Dishwasher, Labor, Scrap Yard Worker
Concord, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Labor Ready in February 2013.

Interview Details – Had to take an assment test and needed to get the anwsers right.then have an interview with one of the job cordinators.I had to show up every morning to see if there was any work. If there were any jobs they would asssign them to the employs that showed up. now they have a work alert ststem via text messaging.

Interview Question – Are you willing to shovel snow?   View Answer

Temp Worker/Not Work to Hire Interview

Temp Worker/Not Work to Hire
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2011.

Interview Details – Call and find out when the location is accepting applications (usually around 9 AM. Makes sure to bring all the usual information: valid state ID and Social Security card You will be given what I describe as an honesty test which is entered into a really old hand held device. Navigation for most people is very difficult. It asks questions like "If you saw another employee using drugs on the job, would you tell a supervisor? Supposedly these questions determine a person's eligibility to work the many retail assignment.

Interview Question – What kind of work do you do. If you want to work, it pays to be a "jack of all trades".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a take it or leave it. Rarely are you offered more than minimum wage, but there are exceptions to that rule. You may be offered slightly more. I noticed that dispatchers rarely reference you actual work experience before sending you out. You may have great experience in certain cases and be skipped over

Akron, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in September 2010.

Interview Details – Was very easy and laid back as a conversation based interview questions were direct and very informational about my previous job experience and how to handle difficult situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Question – If I could be strict and stern with temporary workers   View Answer

Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process took a few weeks, but I personally thought that was a good thing, because they took the time to get to know me and to make sure I was a good fit for the company and that the company was a good fit for me. I got to do an observation during the Branch busy time (morning dispatch) and that was a great experience. I interviewed with the Branch Manager first, then the Corporate HR representative, then met with the Disrict Manager on 2 different occassions. They really took the time to make sure I was the right person for the job

Interview Question – I had no difficult or unexpected questions from any of my interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my wage at a very fair price. Although this is not always the case, depends on how much experience you have and the first impressions you make.

Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1st Step- Phone Interview with someone from Corporate. 2nd Step - Interview at location in Kenmore, NY with Branch Manager. 3rd Step- Received offer via email - no phone call. Had to wait weeks until everyone was back from vacation. Had to stop at office a few times because they misplaced my new hire paperwork.

Negotiation Details – Not Much..You start at $11.40 per hour..the most they will pay.

Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Labor Ready in May 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online, was called in to the branch by the manager and interview. Then got a call from corporate to have a phone interview asking the same questions. Easy interview that focused more on why I needed a job than why I was qualified for the position.

Interview Question – How many stop lights are there on the island of Manhattan   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offered position, asked for higher wages and was told that they would look elsewhere if I did not accept.

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!