Labor Ready Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.0

General Labor Interview

Interview

Simple interview questions sheet. Asked about drug use extensively, in different formats. For example, one question asked if you've ever used drugs. The answers were yes, no, and none other than marijuana.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to give rides to job sites to other employees.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

Laberer Interview

Interview

the app.is not had but has a long test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

whos no nogotiation

Temporary Associate Interview

Interview

Just fill out paper work and answer questions on right and wrongs on a job. The packet is easy but thick so it will take about 30 mins to an hour depending on your academia. Once they process your paper work, which takes about 2 to 3 business days, then you'll be eligible to sign up for the jobs they have each morning.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever commit a crime or are you using drugs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Employee (Temporary Work) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Interview

Before going to the branch location, I spoke to someone from the Labor Ready call center and was told that this initial visit would take 1.5-2 hours, which I think ended up being right. When I went in, I was given a long behavioral survey to answer. I read some of their labor-related safety policies and answered questions about them.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember any of the more difficult questions, but one of the questions that surprised me was something along the lines of, "Do you think it's alright to physically fight at work?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

The hiring process was good. I started as a Customer Service Rep. from a previous Branch in Alexandria, Va. and worked my way up to Branch Manager. The interview went well. Always remember to be polite and honest. The Branch Manager that interviewed me at the time was very professional, very polite.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

easy, no trick questions. I had to ask if they drug tested. It appears to not matter to them. Two in person interviews. One with branch manager and one with district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told that I would be canvassing for new business and receive commissions. That never happened. I asked a coworker about pay increases after the probationary period, she just laughed!

Skilled Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Labor Ready (Ocala, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

not competent, did not use resume as guideline for interview, they had a negative demeanor in total left bad taste in my mouth. there is no prospect for advancement if the interview is a guideline for the future.

Manual Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Labor Ready (Woodinville, WA).

Interview

It was quick and simple. Basically it is just a back ground check to make sure you are allowed to work in the states and you are not a felon. They are looking for individuals that can use their bodies to do manual labor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation was not an option

Temp Worker/Not Work to Hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Labor Ready (Columbus, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Call and find out when the location is accepting applications (usually around 9 AM. Makes sure to bring all the usual information: valid state ID and Social Security card You will be given what I describe as an honesty test which is entered into a really old hand held device. Navigation for most people is very difficult. It asks questions like "If you saw another employee using drugs on the job, would you tell a supervisor? Supposedly these questions determine a person's eligibility to work the many retail assignment.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work do you do. If you want to work, it pays to be a "jack of all trades".   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a take it or leave it. Rarely are you offered more than minimum wage, but there are exceptions to that rule. You may be offered slightly more. I noticed that dispatchers rarely reference you actual work experience before sending you out. You may have great experience in certain cases and be skipped over