Labor Ready Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Temporary Labor Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maryland Heights, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in July 2013.

I took a test and filled out my W-2 forms.

Interview Questions
    I was told to come into the office the next day at 5:00 AM.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in November 2012.

1st Step- Phone Interview with someone from Corporate. 2nd Step - Interview at location in Kenmore, NY with Branch Manager. 3rd Step- Received offer via email - no phone call. Had to wait weeks until everyone was back from vacation. Had to stop at office a few times because they misplaced my new hire paperwork.

Not Much..You start at $11.40 per hour..the most they will pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Labor Ready.

The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

Sorter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in August 2011.

Interview process is easy to do and you just have to watch a job related video

no negotiation

Laberer Interview

the app.is not had but has a long test

whos no nogotiation

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chula Vista, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in July 2009.

No interview, only application and workplace violence and drug use questionnaire.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oceanside, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Labor Ready in May 2012.

Walked into the office to apply. Came back in a couple of weeks to fill out forms and take test. Was put to work roughly a month after initial contact.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Solon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in June 2012.

I had two interviews for a manager position and one for CSR. They were all behavioral interviews and the second for the manager role was panel. REAL nice folks.

Interview Questions
    • No hardball questions, just be prepared for behavioral, panel, oh and an observational interview where you observe the operation then they ask you your opinions.   Answer Question
    there was not a negotiation, they pay the max in their range for obvious talent. all pay is determined by "zones" of the country.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Labor Ready in March 2010.

The process was nerve wrecking but worth it.
    I prepared for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Name some challenge you have faced and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    easy it is across the board pay scale and you have the opportunity to bonus really good if you work hard which I did.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Labor Ready in November 2009.

Fairly Simple - Met with Regional Manager once by phone and on 2 occasions in person.
    We reviewed: their needs and my qualifications, job descriptions, upline management's style, performance expectations and compensation package.
    The lower level positions here [Branch Manager and below] do not have a rigirous interview process, and the higher positions are overwhelmingly promote from within.

Interview Questions
    • How will your skills translate into the open position here?   Answer Question
    Universal: Base salary, structured commission and benefits. No negotiating.