Lacoste Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview was very simple. I had the luck to walk in to apply and receive an interview on the spot. Later I was called for a more formal interview and then given a call to receive the offer of the position.

Interview Questions
    • They like to have people present themselves professionally, even when coming in to apply.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste.

pretty basic behavioral questions. Nothing too crazy. Great place to start a corporate retail job and learn about an entry level position.

1 round interviews- just be confident, talk about your past experiences, why you want the job, what are you trying to get out of it.

Big name company- will open doors to other firms

Interview Questions
    • what courses in college do you think will help you the most   Answer Question

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Lacoste.

I applied through my university's online job board and received a phone call about 10 days later. First phone interview was with HR; second was with the hiring manager about a week later. HR called me the day after my second interview to offer me the position. Everyone that I spoke with was super friendly and helpful when it came to addressing any questions or concerns.

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lacoste.

I applied online and I got a call back for an interview about three weeks later. I scheduled my interview for the following week. The interview was casual, we just sat on some couches inside the store. I was asked very basic questions such as what was the best customer service experience I ever had and what were my best and worst qualities. Nothing too hard for an interview. I heard back with an offer about a week later. There wasn't any negotiation though, the offer was take it or leave it.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best customer service experience you ever received?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wrentham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA

I had one interview which was not too difficult. The questions were either related to experience or hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you helped a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lacoste.

Submitted my resume via a Craigslist ad response. Received an e-mail 2-3 days later about setting up a phone interview. This was short, and actually was less of an interview besides 1-2 questions and more of setting up a time to come and interview in person. The in person interview was 2 days later. While waiting for the hiring manager, a French businessman came in (Lacoste originated in France) and did not speak much English. The employee struggled to tell him a price, and I used a tad bit of French (basic from college course) to tell him the price of the sweater. The employee seemed to have an attitude about me helping but the hiring manager came out a few moments later and we went to the back. She asked me about previous work experience as well as life and career goals. She didn't speak much about the actual assistant manager position other than telling me about the employee discount and wardrobe allowance. I think she may have already had it in her head to hire me. She called a day later but I had already accepted another position a few hours before. Overall I think the company is nice!

Interview Questions
    • What are your future career goals? (This isn't difficult, but it is if for example: you want this job during college, but not after).   View Answer

Better offer elsewhere.

Director of Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lacoste in February 2014.

I met with both the Human Resources Director and CFO. I sat with the Human Resource Director for almost 40 minutes going over my resume, job experiences, culture of Company, responsibilities of Director of Accounting, other questions about how I handle certain situations (ie, how do I handle stress, my management style etc) and then opened discussion up to me as far as any questions I had. She was approachable and had insightful and relevant questions. My interview with the CFO was brief, but a down and dirty regarding what the role of Director of Accounting entailed and opened up the conversation to any questions I had. Overall, a pleasant experience

Interview Questions
    • none, no curveballs, all relevant appropriate questions   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lacoste in November 2013.

I had a phone interview before this and it was easy and was told to attend a interview.I went in and saw three people. Two of the people interviewed me at the same time. Before we started I decided to give them my resume and was asked if I spoke another language because I attended a class for another language. One of them made a joke when I said no "2 to 0" which was rude, as if it was a competition for the interviewers. Once we started it everything went smoothly and the questions were easy. But once we were done, I knew I didn't get the job right there.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lacoste? Contribute to the Community!