Lacoste

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Allen, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – Interview was very simple. I had the luck to walk in to apply and receive an interview on the spot. Later I was called for a more formal interview and then given a call to receive the offer of the position.

Interview Question – They like to have people present themselves professionally, even when coming in to apply.   Answer Question

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor
Tarzana, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste in August 2011.

Interview Details – Emailed them then went in to leave a resume. I heard back over the phone after about one week. They offered me an interview in which I went in and meshed well with the management. After a successful interview I was asked to fill out paperwork to expedite the hiring process "if" I am extended a job offer. The following day I received a phone call with a job offer to start immediately.

Interview Question – Seeing as how you came from a limited retail background, what competencies do you believe will help you excel in this position?

Why are you a good choice for Lacoste?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because I was offered a better Compensation and benefits package somewhere else.

New York, NY

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Interview Question – Sell me your purse   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

Corporate Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – pretty basic behavioral questions. Nothing too crazy. Great place to start a corporate retail job and learn about an entry level position.

1 round interviews- just be confident, talk about your past experiences, why you want the job, what are you trying to get out of it.

Big name company- will open doors to other firms

Interview Question – what courses in college do you think will help you the most   Answer Question

Public Relations Intern Interview

Public Relations Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – I applied through my university's online job board and received a phone call about 10 days later. First phone interview was with HR; second was with the hiring manager about a week later. HR called me the day after my second interview to offer me the position. Everyone that I spoke with was super friendly and helpful when it came to addressing any questions or concerns.

Interview Question – Tell me about your past internships.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – I applied online and I got a call back for an interview about three weeks later. I scheduled my interview for the following week. The interview was casual, we just sat on some couches inside the store. I was asked very basic questions such as what was the best customer service experience I ever had and what were my best and worst qualities. Nothing too hard for an interview. I heard back with an offer about a week later. There wasn't any negotiation though, the offer was take it or leave it.

Interview Question – What was the best customer service experience you ever received?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Question – Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Full-Time Keyholder Interview

Full-Time Keyholder

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lacoste in April 2010.

Interview Details – I knew the SM of the store I started with so it was easy. I worked with her previously and was very excited to work with her again. The interview process was very easy. I started training and learned everything quickly.

Negotiation Details – None, when promoted in NYC - I asked for money and was denied.

Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lacoste in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, about few months later I received a call from Lacoste. Did not expect it to be them at all. Went in for interview, got hired on the same day. They asked pretty simple questions. Nothing hard at all. Mostly about past experiences and what would you do in a difficult situation. It might have took a week or two for the paper work to go through.

Interview Question – I don't think there was any. Probably it would be how would you handle this situation kind of question.   Answer Question

Wrentham, MA

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – I had one interview which was not too difficult. The questions were either related to experience or hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you helped a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Worked for Lacoste? Contribute to the Community!