Lacoste

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wrentham, MA

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – I had one interview which was not too difficult. The questions were either related to experience or hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you helped a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume via a Craigslist ad response. Received an e-mail 2-3 days later about setting up a phone interview. This was short, and actually was less of an interview besides 1-2 questions and more of setting up a time to come and interview in person. The in person interview was 2 days later. While waiting for the hiring manager, a French businessman came in (Lacoste originated in France) and did not speak much English. The employee struggled to tell him a price, and I used a tad bit of French (basic from college course) to tell him the price of the sweater. The employee seemed to have an attitude about me helping but the hiring manager came out a few moments later and we went to the back. She asked me about previous work experience as well as life and career goals. She didn't speak much about the actual assistant manager position other than telling me about the employee discount and wardrobe allowance. I think she may have already had it in her head to hire me. She called a day later but I had already accepted another position a few hours before. Overall I think the company is nice!

Interview Question – What are your future career goals? (This isn't difficult, but it is if for example: you want this job during college, but not after).   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better offer elsewhere.

Director of Accounting Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lacoste in February 2014.

Interview Details – I met with both the Human Resources Director and CFO. I sat with the Human Resource Director for almost 40 minutes going over my resume, job experiences, culture of Company, responsibilities of Director of Accounting, other questions about how I handle certain situations (ie, how do I handle stress, my management style etc) and then opened discussion up to me as far as any questions I had. She was approachable and had insightful and relevant questions. My interview with the CFO was brief, but a down and dirty regarding what the role of Director of Accounting entailed and opened up the conversation to any questions I had. Overall, a pleasant experience

Interview Question – none, no curveballs, all relevant appropriate questions   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Ontario, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was group style , six people at one time , two where told they would be called if anything opened up, the rest where givin new hire paperwork on the spot ? Orientation was two weeks later in store.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about the company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, I asks for what I am worth, I was told what the minimum was and then told what they could offer me

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – Went into the store and handed in my application to the manager. She contacted me to come in for a brief interview outside the store and called me to tell me I got the job.

Interview Question – How are your customer service skills?   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lacoste in September 2013.

Interview Details – Nice interaction with the Hiring Management. Fresh attitude and professional appeal.

Interview Question – What do you know about lost prevention? And what would you do in case something is suspicious about a certain customer?   Answer Question

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste in November 2012.

Interview Details – I found this position VIA Craigslist. Yes, CL is very sketchy but hey, I got the job. I first received a phone call from the Director asking if I would like to arrange an interview. The first face-to-face interview was cancelled but received the call again and did a phone interview with the Regional Manager. She approved me through the Director of the store and finally did a face-to-face and was offer the job a few days later.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer created a scene while under your management?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation regarding pay/benefits. It was a take or leave it deal.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – Went in to apply, filled out application along with a resume and sign off on a background check. Phone interview with the district manager and hired three days later

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult customer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – I turned in my application in person and had an interview on spot.

Interview Question – she had a bag of prezel and asked me to sell it to her.   Answer Question

Sales Associate
Primm, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Lacoste in March 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was simple it seemed like the person that was interviewing me was just trying to figure out what kind of person I was.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – basic

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lacoste

Worked for Lacoste? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lacoste interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lacoste employees and interview candidates.