Lacoste Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.2

Sales Supervisor Interview

Interview

I emailed my resume. They called me back and set up a 1st interview with assistant manager. Second interview was in person with both store manager and assistant. Third interview is on a phone with district manager. Lots of corporate questions but they were super nice and friendly.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lacoste (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Average, asked about your goals with the company, why you want to work here, talk about your weakness and strengths.

Tell you about dress code: You can only wear Lacoste and nothing else. Shoes can only be tan or black shoes

Interview Questions

• How many times do you document employees for behavior, tardiness? Management encourages documenting to keep their jobs from being taken.   1 Answer
    • Goals, where do you see yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lacoste (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They do 2 interviews. They ask you a bunch of questions just to see if you're not crazy like they are. They ask you to name someone famous who inspires you. And what athlete inspires you. Dress nicely and use big vocabulary words even if you use them in the wrong way they probably wouldn't know. They're all airheads.

Interview Questions

• If clothes didn't have a price, what store would you shop at and why.   1 Answer

Buying Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

Interviewing process was very quick - after I applied, I heard back the next day. Someone from HR called for a phone screening, then I was brought in for an in-person interview, which was very brief. The interviewer briefly described the position, asked me to tell her about myself, why Lacoste, and if I had questions. I was probably there for 5 minutes, max (and not in a good way).

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and 2 weeks later I got an email from HR and schedule for Phone Interview. Asked me basic questions and what is my weaknesses and strenghts. Phone screening interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY).

Interview

Got contacted by HR for a phone interview. Goes over resume and why you are applying for the position. I guess he liked me enough to schedule me right away for an on-site interview. Basic questions there as well. Why do you want to be in retail? What are your strengths and weaknesses etc.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I had one interview it was a lot of fun and I really liked who I interviewed with. I was very nervous at first but I felt at easy because he made me feel very comfortable and he was easy to talk to!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lacoste?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation really

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Lacoste (Commerce, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was way too long. From start to finish it took well over two months. You have about 5 interviews and you'll be asked all the standard questions. They care about team development and customer service but most importantly results. You better have result in a high volume setting. I met a few good people along the way. I first interviewed with a very nice store manager from Ontario Mills and a very cool area manager. Last , I interviewed with the DM. She was very interesting. She was new to the company and didn't have much information regarding the process. She just sat there and listened and ask me If I would be open to taking the assistant manager position...WTF really. What and insult. I have worked very hard to get were I am. I have a degree and ten plus year of retail manager experience and you just discount everything and offer me an ASM position. I felt like telling her where to go. Needless to say, I declined the offer. The lesson I learned was there really are those DMs that will try anything to get top talent for cheap. Make sure you accept what your worth. Overall, Thank you Ken and briana you two are amazing. I'm sorry It didn't work out.

Interview Questions

They insulted my experience so they could get me for cheap. I know what I offer and what I bring to the table so be fair.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lacoste (Allen, TX).

Interview

Interview was very simple. I had the luck to walk in to apply and receive an interview on the spot. Later I was called for a more formal interview and then given a call to receive the offer of the position.

Interview Questions

• They like to have people present themselves professionally, even when coming in to apply.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lacoste (Sunrise, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

They seemed to like me off the bat when i first turned in my application. Then when it came time for the interview, the questions were simple and a little bit fun. Question like what's your favorite sport and player? Then they randomly picked up a sweater and told me to sell it to them.. which i did of course. Then they called me in the next day and i've been there since.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sport & why?   1 Answer