Lacoste Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lacoste (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They do 2 interviews. They ask you a bunch of questions just to see if you're not crazy like they are. They ask you to name someone famous who inspires you. And what athlete inspires you. Dress nicely and use big vocabulary words even if you use them in the wrong way they probably wouldn't know. They're all airheads.

Interview Questions

• If clothes didn't have a price, what store would you shop at and why.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lacoste

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I had one interview it was a lot of fun and I really liked who I interviewed with. I was very nervous at first but I felt at easy because he made me feel very comfortable and he was easy to talk to!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lacoste?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation really

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lacoste (Sunrise, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

They seemed to like me off the bat when i first turned in my application. Then when it came time for the interview, the questions were simple and a little bit fun. Question like what's your favorite sport and player? Then they randomly picked up a sweater and told me to sell it to them.. which i did of course. Then they called me in the next day and i've been there since.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sport & why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call back for an interview about three weeks later. I scheduled my interview for the following week. The interview was casual, we just sat on some couches inside the store. I was asked very basic questions such as what was the best customer service experience I ever had and what were my best and worst qualities. Nothing too hard for an interview. I heard back with an offer about a week later. There wasn't any negotiation though, the offer was take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service experience you ever received?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Questions

• Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA

Interview

I had one interview which was not too difficult. The questions were either related to experience or hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you helped a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lacoste (Greenwich, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

The manager was very friendly. They basically wanted to know my experience in retail and how would I help Lacoste do better in sales. They also wanted me to give a brief description of myself. It was a very nice and relaxing interviewing process. The manager was hiring only for part time at the time.

Interview Questions

They were only looking for part time and I wanted full time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lacoste (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Nice interaction with the Hiring Management. Fresh attitude and professional appeal.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about lost prevention? And what would you do in case something is suspicious about a certain customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lacoste (Atlantic City, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, about few months later I received a call from Lacoste. Did not expect it to be them at all. Went in for interview, got hired on the same day. They asked pretty simple questions. Nothing hard at all. Mostly about past experiences and what would you do in a difficult situation. It might have took a week or two for the paper work to go through.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was any. Probably it would be how would you handle this situation kind of question.   Answer Question