Lacoste Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Other Interview Reviews for Lacoste

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lacoste.

I applied online and I got a call back for an interview about three weeks later. I scheduled my interview for the following week. The interview was casual, we just sat on some couches inside the store. I was asked very basic questions such as what was the best customer service experience I ever had and what were my best and worst qualities. Nothing too hard for an interview. I heard back with an offer about a week later. There wasn't any negotiation though, the offer was take it or leave it.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best customer service experience you ever received?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Lacoste in June 2013.

I applied online, about few months later I received a call from Lacoste. Did not expect it to be them at all. Went in for interview, got hired on the same day. They asked pretty simple questions. Nothing hard at all. Mostly about past experiences and what would you do in a difficult situation. It might have took a week or two for the paper work to go through.

Interview Questions
    • I don't think there was any. Probably it would be how would you handle this situation kind of question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wrentham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA

I had one interview which was not too difficult. The questions were either related to experience or hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you helped a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lacoste in September 2013.

Nice interaction with the Hiring Management. Fresh attitude and professional appeal.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about lost prevention? And what would you do in case something is suspicious about a certain customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste.

I turned in my application in person and had an interview on spot.

Interview Questions
    • she had a bag of prezel and asked me to sell it to her.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Primm, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Primm, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Lacoste in March 2013.

My interview was simple it seemed like the person that was interviewing me was just trying to figure out what kind of person I was.

basic

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lacoste.

Pretty general questions. Job history, accomplishments, etc. Basically tell me what you know i want to hear answers

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Lacoste in September 2011.

Applied online and had an interview with the General Manager. It was a nice interview because she explained everything thoroughly and was laid-back. Unfortunately, I received a rejection letter a week later, dated on the day of the interview, which somewhat bothered me as the decision was already made.

Interview Questions
    • What was your experience like at your last retail job?   Answer Question

Worked for Lacoste? Contribute to the Community!