Lacoste

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Interview Question – Sell me your purse   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – I applied online and I got a call back for an interview about three weeks later. I scheduled my interview for the following week. The interview was casual, we just sat on some couches inside the store. I was asked very basic questions such as what was the best customer service experience I ever had and what were my best and worst qualities. Nothing too hard for an interview. I heard back with an offer about a week later. There wasn't any negotiation though, the offer was take it or leave it.

Interview Question – What was the best customer service experience you ever received?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Question – Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question

Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lacoste in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, about few months later I received a call from Lacoste. Did not expect it to be them at all. Went in for interview, got hired on the same day. They asked pretty simple questions. Nothing hard at all. Mostly about past experiences and what would you do in a difficult situation. It might have took a week or two for the paper work to go through.

Interview Question – I don't think there was any. Probably it would be how would you handle this situation kind of question.   Answer Question

Wrentham, MA

Interviewed at Lacoste

Interview Details – I had one interview which was not too difficult. The questions were either related to experience or hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you helped a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lacoste in September 2013.

Interview Details – Nice interaction with the Hiring Management. Fresh attitude and professional appeal.

Interview Question – What do you know about lost prevention? And what would you do in case something is suspicious about a certain customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – I turned in my application in person and had an interview on spot.

Interview Question – she had a bag of prezel and asked me to sell it to her.   Answer Question

Primm, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Lacoste in March 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was simple it seemed like the person that was interviewing me was just trying to figure out what kind of person I was.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – basic

Very Easy Interview

McLean, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – Pretty general questions. Job history, accomplishments, etc. Basically tell me what you know i want to hear answers

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Lacoste in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and had an interview with the General Manager. It was a nice interview because she explained everything thoroughly and was laid-back. Unfortunately, I received a rejection letter a week later, dated on the day of the interview, which somewhat bothered me as the decision was already made.

Interview Question – What was your experience like at your last retail job?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lacoste

Worked for Lacoste? Contribute to the Community!