Lacoste

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tarzana, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste in August 2011.

Interview Details – Emailed them then went in to leave a resume. I heard back over the phone after about one week. They offered me an interview in which I went in and meshed well with the management. After a successful interview I was asked to fill out paperwork to expedite the hiring process "if" I am extended a job offer. The following day I received a phone call with a job offer to start immediately.

Interview Question – Seeing as how you came from a limited retail background, what competencies do you believe will help you excel in this position?

Why are you a good choice for Lacoste?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because I was offered a better Compensation and benefits package somewhere else.

Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste in November 2012.

Interview Details – I found this position VIA Craigslist. Yes, CL is very sketchy but hey, I got the job. I first received a phone call from the Director asking if I would like to arrange an interview. The first face-to-face interview was cancelled but received the call again and did a phone interview with the Regional Manager. She approved me through the Director of the store and finally did a face-to-face and was offer the job a few days later.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer created a scene while under your management?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation regarding pay/benefits. It was a take or leave it deal.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview Details – Went in to apply, filled out application along with a resume and sign off on a background check. Phone interview with the district manager and hired three days later

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult customer   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Supervisor

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lacoste in April 2010.

Interview Details – 1.) One on one interview with sales manager.
     -This interview consists of 'what if' scenarios. For example how would you handle or detain a thief, loss
      prevention, trouble with a coworker.
2.) One on one interview with managing director.
           -Asks the same questions as the sales manager in addition to asking about your relevant experience.
3.) Background check.
4.) Phone interview with regional manager.
          -Once you receive an interview with the regional manager you're practically in.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time how you handled a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take the offer or leave. Retail is generally non negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lacoste

Worked for Lacoste? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lacoste Sales Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lacoste employees and interview candidates.