Lacoste

Updated Jul 2, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lacoste.

Went in to apply, filled out application along with a resume and sign off on a background check. Phone interview with the district manager and hired three days later

Other Interview Reviews for Lacoste

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lacoste in November 2012.

I found this position VIA Craigslist. Yes, CL is very sketchy but hey, I got the job. I first received a phone call from the Director asking if I would like to arrange an interview. The first face-to-face interview was cancelled but received the call again and did a phone interview with the Regional Manager. She approved me through the Director of the store and finally did a face-to-face and was offer the job a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer created a scene while under your management?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation regarding pay/benefits. It was a take or leave it deal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarzana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarzana, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lacoste in August 2011.

Emailed them then went in to leave a resume. I heard back over the phone after about one week. They offered me an interview in which I went in and meshed well with the management. After a successful interview I was asked to fill out paperwork to expedite the hiring process "if" I am extended a job offer. The following day I received a phone call with a job offer to start immediately.

Interview Questions
    • Seeing as how you came from a limited retail background, what competencies do you believe will help you excel in this position?

Why are you a good choice for Lacoste?

Answer Question

I declined the offer because I was offered a better Compensation and benefits package somewhere else.

Sales Supervisor Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lacoste in April 2010.

1.) One on one interview with sales manager.
         -This interview consists of 'what if' scenarios. For example how would you handle or detain a thief, loss
          prevention, trouble with a coworker.
    2.) One on one interview with managing director.
               -Asks the same questions as the sales manager in addition to asking about your relevant experience.
    3.) Background check.
    4.) Phone interview with regional manager.
              -Once you receive an interview with the regional manager you're practically in.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time how you handled a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    Take the offer or leave. Retail is generally non negotiable.