Lafarge

2.7

Laboratory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lafarge in August 2012.

A job posting process was launched describing the open position for internal and external candidates. After receiving applicants for the position a review of the work history from resumes was conducted and a short list of candidates was assembled. The remaining candidates were asked to complete an online profiling assessment. Interviews were scheduled with a panel of peers and management. The panel had selected a mixed list of behavioral and job specific based questions for the interview. All candidates were asked the same questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel I should select you for the position of Quality Manager?   View Answer
    Yes, Wages were not easily negotiable do to structure in the Hay system. Relocation and work flexibility was open for negotiation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lafarge in October 2013.

placement procedure was held as a part of the campus recruitment program.
    The whole process included a written test of 90 questions in 45 minutes.50 questions were technical(mostly from analog electronics, power electronics and power systems/electrical machine) and 40 questions from verbal english.
    written test was followed by a G.D round in which 20% of students were selected.
    finally there was an combined interview round in which HR and techninal questions were asked.

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lafarge.

Recruitment steps: Appointment, Preliminary, Case Submission, Final Interview

Interview Questions
    • How can you add value to the organisation once hired?   View Answer
    Vehicle Allowance

Electrical Maintenance Section Head Interview

3 hr interviews, 2 technical,

Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lafarge in August 2012.

Call from Cairo, Paris & Dubai for possible interview

Interview Questions
    • Relocation & working with multi cultural environment   View Answer

position was not appropiate

Construction Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lafarge in June 2012.

I'm still in the process, to receive news after the interview.
    I was contacted through PricewaterhouseCooper Company. After providing them my resume and other tests, I received the interview from LAFARGE.
    Both companies have been 100% professional.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lafarge in January 2012.

Lafarge had only 1-2 positions at it took interview of 250 CA fresher. So what the did was wasted time of everybody. Kept everybody on hold for a long time.
    There was HR round. Then a GD in which people were selected and then a personal interview The pay is very low. So was not interested. They don't hire smart people, people who are aggressive . They want timid personality people who can lick the boss ass.

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lafarge in August 2010.

Comapny was looking to hire the ASM for Region and I applied thru one of my known dealer.

Interview Questions
    • Detail of Previous client ,their contact detail.   View Answer
    Their were less negotiation in terms of salary offred.

PLC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aleppo (Syria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aleppo (Syria)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lafarge in October 2009.

I had hired about new plant for LAFARGE at Syria by Internet ;I had sent my resume then they called me and made an interview .
    my interview was with the operational director of the PLANT ,It was about my Intelligence and computability with hard working requirements

Interview Questions
    • Did you have a sacrifice for make a relocation far about your country ?   View Answer
    it is was my salary scaling and my process control system experience

Marketing Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lafarge in June 2008.

Contacted by the staffing agency
    2 interviews took place