Lafarge North America Sales Support Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sun City, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun City, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lafarge North America in September 2012.

Received a phone call in response to my online application and an invitation to interview. The first interview went well, and I was called back for a second interview to meet with two other department heads. The second interview also went well, although the meeting with the two other individuals was rather short in duration. The second interview concluded with more time spent with the main department head. The conversation headed into "offer letter, drug test, background check" territory without any discussion of salary being mentioned. When I did bring it up, that was when I learned the salary range was $10,000/yr less than what I was looking to make.

Interview Questions
  • The question wasn't difficult, but it was posed more than once, and it was "How comfortable are you with placing collection calls?"   View Answer

Worked for Lafarge North America? Contribute to the Community!