Lafayette College

Department Secretary Interview

Department Secretary
Easton, PA

Interviewed at Lafayette College

Interview Details – Submitted resume and application to HR, Department contacted me, met with Dept Head, Asst Dept Head, and a few Professors. Very congenial!

Interview Question – They were interested most particularly in my transferable skills & temperament.   Answer Question

Facility Monitor Interview

Facility Monitor

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lafayette College.

Interview Details – I submitted an application and within a week was contacted to do an interview as they grant interviews to everyone who applies. The interview was a group interview of four individuals.

Interview Question – We were asked question referring to our customer service qualities as this was a position for Lafayette College's recreation services.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hardwarer Shop Technician Interview

Hardwarer Shop Technician

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lafayette College in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was about the ability to fix the computers. Very easy going , taken by the students themselves. Its a good job, so a lot of people apply. Most of the workers are international students. You'll be lucky if you can get a job in here.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you fixed a computer.   Answer Question

Student Technician Interview

Student Technician
Easton, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Lafayette College in August 2009.

Interview Details – I had to show them how to fix computers. Questions were basic related to RAM, hard-drives etc. Basic use of antivirus is also a requirement. If you know how to do a hard drive , lcd, keyboard replacement, that's an added plus. Overall, the interview was short and to the point.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with computers? Can you fix a computer which is virus infected?   Answer Question

Teacher's Assistant Interview

Teacher's Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lafayette College.

Interview Details – Recommended by student and got approved.

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Took it as it was.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lafayette College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lafayette College interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lafayette College employees and interview candidates.