Lafayette College Interview Questions

2.3

Teacher's Assistant Interview

I was contacted due to superior academic performance. The process included a short interview in the office of the Professor. I was offered the position immediately following the interview in the office. I found this to be an extremely appropriate experience and the relationship was mutual between parties.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe the word creative in the most creative way possible?   Answer Question

Department Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Submitted resume and application to HR, Department contacted me, met with Dept Head, Asst Dept Head, and a few Professors. Very congenial!

Interview Questions
    • They were interested most particularly in my transferable skills & temperament.   Answer Question

Facility Monitor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lafayette College.

I submitted an application and within a week was contacted to do an interview as they grant interviews to everyone who applies. The interview was a group interview of four individuals.

Interview Questions
    • We were asked question referring to our customer service qualities as this was a position for Lafayette College's recreation services.   Answer Question

Hardwarer Shop Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lafayette College in August 2009.

Interview was about the ability to fix the computers. Very easy going , taken by the students themselves. Its a good job, so a lot of people apply. Most of the workers are international students. You'll be lucky if you can get a job in here.

Student Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lafayette College in August 2009.

I had to show them how to fix computers. Questions were basic related to RAM, hard-drives etc. Basic use of antivirus is also a requirement. If you know how to do a hard drive , lcd, keyboard replacement, that's an added plus. Overall, the interview was short and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with computers? Can you fix a computer which is virus infected?   Answer Question

Teacher's Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lafayette College.

Recommended by student and got approved.

Didn't negotiate. Took it as it was.