Lagasse

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lagasse

Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lagasse in June 2010.

Applications are sent online through the parent company. My application was then routed to the local office manager. A call was received to schedule an interview. At the interview, not many questions were asked of me. The manager spent a great deal of time telling me what the job entailed, company benefits and company history. Pay was discussed which was a set hourly rate. I was then advised they would be making a decision after the holiday.

Interview Questions

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lagasse in January 2009.

Initial phone interviews were pretty in depth. About 3-4 phone interviews with various managers. Also, many emails back and forth. The actual in person interview was fairly casual. Two managers interviewed me. I had an offer within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What were your job responsibilities in previous roles?   Answer Question