Lagasse Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lagasse (Deerfield, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Internal candidate, submitted resume and had to discuss with current manager. Waiting for the interview is long and process is not communicated. Your manager can refuse to allow the talent to move for selfish reasons, you cover someone not pulling weight on your team can backfire

Interview Questions

• They use the what if interview process, as well as the what would you do in this situation   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lagasse (Oaks, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very easy they ask you a bunch of yes or no questions. They don't care if you don't have any prior experience in the logistics field. I think they asked me more questions on the phone interview than when I had the one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lagasse (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2010.

Interview

Applications are sent online through the parent company. My application was then routed to the local office manager. A call was received to schedule an interview. At the interview, not many questions were asked of me. The manager spent a great deal of time telling me what the job entailed, company benefits and company history. Pay was discussed which was a set hourly rate. I was then advised they would be making a decision after the holiday.

Interview Questions

• You live pretty far from here, right?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lagasse in January 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interviews were pretty in depth. About 3-4 phone interviews with various managers. Also, many emails back and forth. The actual in person interview was fairly casual. Two managers interviewed me. I had an offer within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• What were your job responsibilities in previous roles?   Answer Question