Lahey Clinic

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nurse Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lahey Clinic in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewer was friendly and approachable They quickly sent me to meet a nurse manager

Interview Question – What would do about nurse nurse harassment if I encountered it   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Found a job closer to home

Professional Interview

Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lahey Clinic in March 2009.

Interview Details – My interview process was faur

Interview Question – How did you handle past cinclicts with a superior   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Medical Laboratory Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lahey Clinic.

Interview Details – The interview took a long time. You had to meet with four different managers. The questions were basic. I had to go in twice since one of the managers was not there. I received a tour of the laboratory. It took a couple months after I was interviewed before I started working there. You have to get shots and be seen by the NP.

Interview Question – None. The questions were very generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not one.

Full-time Nurse Practitioner Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lahey Clinic.

Interview Details – HR department can be challenging and suboptimally responsive

Interview Question – Standard type interview questions   Answer Question

Technician/Billing Specialist Interview

Interviewed at Lahey Clinic

Interview Details – I've received two interviews from Lahey in the past few years. In both cases, I was given way too long tours of their medical departments (which you don't complain about at the time because it seems like they like you). I was told after one interview that I would be contacted to set up a schedule. Never was I contacted after either interview to even let me know if the position was filled or not. Also, you have to pay and park in their garage too (I wasn't offered a pass).

Interview Question – I was asked in one interview why I specifically wanted to be a billing specialist. Answering that I was just getting out of school, looking for full-time work, and enjoyed working with people seemed disappointing to the interviewer. As if she wanted me to tell her that calling up insurance companies all day to verify information was a dream of mine.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Patient Access Agent Interview

Patient Access Agent
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lahey Clinic in February 2008.

Interview Details – 3-4 persons

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Administrative Interview

Burlington, MA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lahey Clinic in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was set up through human resources. I arrived and met with two people, the department manager and the person I would be working with. There was no problem with my being able to complete the requirements of the position. In fact, the manager commented I was overqualified. This was a part time position, where I would take a huge loss in pay from my previous position. I was very interested in obtaining a position, but not this interested. I was told I could work condensed hours, and choose the days. However, if they got busier, could I take on a more responsible project, and hours? Also, would I be willing to work full time, and if i wanted, I could even work Saturdays. Then, when I was asked if I would be looking for a full time job, the manager became angry when I was honest. It soon became evident this was a one way street.

Interview Question – Are you looking for full time?   View Answer

Team Leader Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Lahey Clinic in February 2011.

Interview Details – how i can make the job better...

Interview Question – why would i want to make my job easier?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lahey Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lahey Clinic interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lahey Clinic employees and interview candidates.