Lahey Hospital & Medical Center

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center in December 2010.

The interview was set up through human resources. I arrived and met with two people, the department manager and the person I would be working with. There was no problem with my being able to complete the requirements of the position. In fact, the manager commented I was overqualified. This was a part time position, where I would take a huge loss in pay from my previous position. I was very interested in obtaining a position, but not this interested. I was told I could work condensed hours, and choose the days. However, if they got busier, could I take on a more responsible project, and hours? Also, would I be willing to work full time, and if i wanted, I could even work Saturdays. Then, when I was asked if I would be looking for a full time job, the manager became angry when I was honest. It soon became evident this was a one way street.

Interview Questions