Lahore Grammar School 55 main

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lahore Grammar School 55 main in June 2012.

Interview Details – Tell me more about yourself?
What is yourfamily situation?
Why did you leave your last job
When are you available to start work?
Are long hours a problem for you? 8:30 to 5:30.
Is travelling a problem for you?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Teaching Interview

Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lahore Grammar School 55 main in May 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from the administration and then had a 1:1 interview with the principal. she asked straightforward questions about my experience of college life and whether i had any experience of teaching. she asked about my schooling and about my inspiration.

Interview Question – how would you deal with naughty students in a classroom   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lahore Grammar School 55 main? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lahore Grammar School 55 main interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lahore Grammar School 55 main employees and interview candidates.