Lahore School of Economics

Profile Unclaimed

Lahore School of Economics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lahore School of Economics

Teaching and Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lahore School of Economics in July 2010.

It was a targetted hiring process. Interview process included interview with the Heads of Department of Research, Statistics and finally the interview with The Rector.
    Most of the communication happened over email and telephonic interview. Final interview took place on campus

Interview Questions

Assistant Professor Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lahore School of Economics in March 2008.

A panel interview that was consisted of Rector, Dean of Finance, Dean of Management, and Dean of Mathematics. I was presented in an introductory manner, and my documents were reviewed. I had to explain my previous and intended research to panel interviewer. There was a question session related to overview of my research. I was asked about future planning related to PhD.

Interview Questions
    • The presentation of my intended research followed by the questions: what is the main purpose of that research? how is it related to business and finance?   Answer Question