Lake Compounce Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lake Compounce

Assistant Coach Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Lake Compounce.

Filled out paper application with questions, then sit down interview with manager

Safety/First Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bristol, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Lake Compounce in January 2013.

I applied both in person and on the internet. Still it took them about 5 months to call. If you can get past the rude Human Resource Staff, you should be okay. I applied for Safety/First Aid, which I had years of experience in and they suggested that I apply to another dept that I knew nothing about but they needed bodies for, but I declined and insisted that I would not work out of my field. (They wanted me to be food supervisor even though I've never cooked anything in my life but had supervisory experience- very strange). Surprisingly they referred me to the safety supervisor who set up an interview. I was offered it on the spot after he told me what the job entailed.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be willing to switch departments?   View Answer

Pay rate was way too low and non negotiable.

Headguard Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Lake Compounce in February 2010.

You send in your application online and then they will call you in for an interview, if they like you they hire you on the spot most of the time. Everyone is great and nice you can ask them anything. After you get the job then you have to sign up for classes that you need to take before you start work. they will also train you on everything you need to know.

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bristol, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Lake Compounce in June 2012.

I went into this with theme park security experience, 4 years of college and law enforcement training. At this time, you had to submit your application in person, so I followed the directions and brought it to HR. On the spot I was interviewed by a HR assistant, not my potential dept. While she was questioning me the question "how many hours of officer training do you have?" I explained that I had both armed guard and non armed guard training, FEMA experience and a relevant degree with emergency management course work. She then told me being a security guard has nothing to do with being a security officer. . . yes you read that correctly. She had no clue the terms were even inter-changable. Then after that I had to define FEMA.... I was offered the job on the spot, ethically I couldn't stoop to that level.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to change departments on occasion (including food service or retail)?   View Answer

It was evident no one was trained properly and had little understanding of a secure environment

Worked for Lake Compounce? Contribute to the Community!