Lake Compounce Security Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lake Compounce in June 2012.

I went into this with theme park security experience, 4 years of college and law enforcement training. At this time, you had to submit your application in person, so I followed the directions and brought it to HR. On the spot I was interviewed by a HR assistant, not my potential dept. While she was questioning me the question "how many hours of officer training do you have?" I explained that I had both armed guard and non armed guard training, FEMA experience and a relevant degree with emergency management course work. She then told me being a security guard has nothing to do with being a security officer. . . yes you read that correctly. She had no clue the terms were even inter-changable. Then after that I had to define FEMA.... I was offered the job on the spot, ethically I couldn't stoop to that level.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to change departments on occasion (including food service or retail)?   View Answer

It was evident no one was trained properly and had little understanding of a secure environment