Lake Trust Credit Union

Lake Trust Credit Union Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lake Trust Credit Union

Member Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union in February 2011.

This was a very strange process. I never actually interviewed with them. I was sent by a staffing agency which I had already negotiated rate of pay with. I also never really went for an interview with the staffing agency. No wonder why some temps would only last a week.

If you are going through a staffing agency ask to actually meet with the supervisor or manager you will be working with so both of you will be able to determine if you actually are a fit.

Member Service Representative Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union in January 2011.

The interviewing process started with a phone interview from the Human Resources Manager. She was very skilled in answering all of my position related questions and concerns.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union in August 2009.

The interview process started with a phone interview. It was probably three questions and lasted about 10 minutes. The women I spoke with was very pleasant. The in person interview followed and took about 45 minutes. The follow up was about a week after the final interview. The offer invitation was extended via phone and the offer was signed in person.

Interview Questions
    I would just be honest and open about what exactly of what you bring to the table and how you feel you should be compensated for that work. The management team here is very easy to talk to regarding things of this nature, and I never felt intimidated or out of line brining up compensation.