Lakeland Regional Health Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Health in August 2014.

Interview

I am a new grad RN who is also new to the area. I applied online and was contacted the next week. First, I had an interview with the floor manager and team leader. I was called back for an interview with HR the following week and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me as a new grad was, "tell me about a time when you brought a new idea to a supervisor and describe how it was implemented."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I am a new grad, there wasn't any negotiation. They have a chart that outlines RN salary based on experience.

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (Lakeland, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted a few days after the initial interview by the recruiter for LRMC. On the second interview I was interviewed at the clinic by the manager, Maggie Gordon and James Sturgill, They were both very pleasant. I was one of 5 candidates interviewing for the position. The job duties were discussed with me. I was shown around the clinic which is very nice and the office staff was very friendly and seemed very happy to be working there. I was told they would make a decision by the end of the week and let me know.

After 4 weeks of hearing nothing, I emailed Mr. Sturgill to get a status. He responded promptly that same day stating due to managerial changes the position was put on hold. I really wanted this job as it would have been perfect for me. I just wish they would have told all of the candidates as soon as they knew the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked by the recruiter were all scenario situations and how I would act/reaction to a situation or a solution to a problem. What are my strong and weak points, etc.   1 Answer

Interview

Went to school and great interview

another job

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (Lakeland, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

HR staff nice and accommodating. Felt like they give false hope. Willing to give salary and benefits information up front, so no questions about what will be paid and expected.

Interview Questions

• Was asked typical questions like "explain a time when you...."; "give an example of a time when...."; "why do you want to be a nurse...." "what were your roles in your previous jobs", etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

I first was contacted by HR to interview with the Nursing Recruiter in that office. That interview was considered a behavioral interview where they asked me questions, such as what would you in this instance? etc. Next after that interview was complete. I was contacted by HR the following week and was asked if I would like to interview in a particular dept. I accepted and then interviewed with the nurse manager of the floor. I was asked similar questions to the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when someone made a decision that you did not agree with and what did you do about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple. I was contacted by phone and offered the position with the details. I am new to nursing, so there was not any negotiating that needed to be done.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (Lakeland, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Hired from an externship. Interviewed by Human Resources only not the department I work for. As far as I am aware this is not the standard procedure. Usually you are interviewed by HR and the department.

Interview Questions

• Standard, every interview basic questions about previous experiences and how you would or did handle the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, standard entry level salary.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (Lakeland, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I received an email in regards to the company and asked to complete an assesment. One completed, I was asked to provide references. I have a one on one interview with the hiring manager and then two others were brought in. After a week, I was called in for a 2nd interview with the Director. Another week passed and I was called by the hiring manager and told that I was not given the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with ambiguity in the workplace?   1 Answer

Quality Control Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (Saint Joseph, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Very specific on issues on process and situational cases. Asked on relationships with co-workers, clients and superiors. Touched on previous experiences at previous jobs and my desire/motivation to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if encountered with a difficult co-worker?   1 Answer

Patient Care Assistant - Certified Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (Lakeland, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

This part was really good, an extensive interview, caring and talking about all aspects of the job and what they expect out of you. They took me on a walk through the unit, and then talked to me about start date, and the training, and what was expected out of me

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult situation in the past during a customer service experience.   1 Answer