Lakeland Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in August 2014.

I am a new grad RN who is also new to the area. I applied online and was contacted the next week. First, I had an interview with the floor manager and team leader. I was called back for an interview with HR the following week and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me as a new grad was, "tell me about a time when you brought a new idea to a supervisor and describe how it was implemented."   Answer Question
    Since I am a new grad, there wasn't any negotiation. They have a chart that outlines RN salary based on experience.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Went to school and great interview

another job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in December 2013.

HR staff nice and accommodating. Felt like they give false hope. Willing to give salary and benefits information up front, so no questions about what will be paid and expected.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked typical questions like "explain a time when you...."; "give an example of a time when...."; "why do you want to be a nurse...." "what were your roles in your previous jobs", etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Medical Center.

I first was contacted by HR to interview with the Nursing Recruiter in that office. That interview was considered a behavioral interview where they asked me questions, such as what would you in this instance? etc. Next after that interview was complete. I was contacted by HR the following week and was asked if I would like to interview in a particular dept. I accepted and then interviewed with the nurse manager of the floor. I was asked similar questions to the initial interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when someone made a decision that you did not agree with and what did you do about it?   View Answer
    Very simple. I was contacted by phone and offered the position with the details. I am new to nursing, so there was not any negotiating that needed to be done.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in November 2013.

Hired from an externship. Interviewed by Human Resources only not the department I work for. As far as I am aware this is not the standard procedure. Usually you are interviewed by HR and the department.

Interview Questions
    • Standard, every interview basic questions about previous experiences and how you would or did handle the situation.   View Answer
    No, standard entry level salary.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in June 2011.

I received an email in regards to the company and asked to complete an assesment. One completed, I was asked to provide references. I have a one on one interview with the hiring manager and then two others were brought in. After a week, I was called in for a 2nd interview with the Director. Another week passed and I was called by the hiring manager and told that I was not given the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with ambiguity in the workplace?   View Answer

Patient Care Assistant - Certified Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Lakeland Regional Medical Center in March 2009.

This part was really good, an extensive interview, caring and talking about all aspects of the job and what they expect out of you. They took me on a walk through the unit, and then talked to me about start date, and the training, and what was expected out of me

Interview Questions
    • What was my most difficult situation in the past during a customer service experience.   View Answer