Lakeshore Learning Materials

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ASM Interview

ASM

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials.

Interview Details – Multiple calls with HR, then in-store interview with store manager, followed by a call with the District Manager, and then the Regional Manager. Regional Manager didn't like an answer that I gave to a question so I was bounced out, but the District Manager had me re-interviewed by another Regional Manager and I was given the job.

Interview Question – Not difficult or unexpected, but they didn't like the answer that I provided to "Tell us about the best customer service you think you've provided to someone recently."   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lakeshore Learning Materials

Worked for Lakeshore Learning Materials? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lakeshore Learning Materials ASM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lakeshore Learning Materials employees and interview candidates.