Lakeshore Learning Materials

www.lakeshorelearning.com
Employer Engaged

Lakeshore Learning Materials Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials.

I was contacted via phone to set up an interview for the following day with someone from HR. The first interview lasted about 30 minutes and was straight forward with nothing unexpected. The second interview was a couple of days later.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked at the first interview how much base pay I expected. I saw a recruiter looking to fill the position list the base at 50- 70k.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lakeshore Learning Materials

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials in October 2011.

I applied on the company web site, then called HR directly, to express my interest. I received a return phone call a few hours later and was asked a few simple questions regarding my work history and salary expectations. I was then asked to come in for an interview a few days later in which I met with DEB who is the HR director. The interview was easy and confortable, she asked me initially to just talk about myself. After 45 minutes we closed the interview and she said I would hear from her in one week. Be sure to ask what the hiring process is seems kind of lengthy.

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials in July 2011.

The process was superb. I'm not local to their headquarters so all communications happened between phone & email. They walked me through exactly why I am not a match of what they are looking for and the entire experience was truly refreshing. Just being considered was flattering to me and now I am more than impressed by the level of professionalism and kindness that Lakeshore's staff has displayed. Lakeshore is already bookmarked in my computer and I will check back frequently for openings. They are going to keep my information on file and I will be in touch should I see something I am interested in.

Keep up the great work Lakeshore and thank you so much for your time!

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials in February 2011.

A recruiter from the company reached out to me. I had a phone screen, but it was someone asking very basic information and not really an interview. I was asked to visit the home office for a one to one interview with a recruiter and took an intelligence test. I was rejected and did not get a meeting with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • The intelligence test was very remedial.   View Answer