Lakeshore Learning Materials

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials in April 2011.

Interview Details – Process took place over 3 interviews, 2 by phone and 1 in person. Each interview asked the same basic questions you'll receive in nearly any interview for management. What are your strengths? What is your management style? What are your weaknesses? What will you bring to the company if hired? My advice is to make sure you ask them plenty of questions about the company. Make sure this is the right job for you as it is more demanding than you might initially think and the expectations once hired may be different than you are used to in retail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very easy. I made an offer and they came in above my salary requirements.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials in April 2010.

Interview Details – I did a prescreening with a human resources rep. then an actual phone interview with the same human resources rep. she set up a phone interview with the district manager. i am still awaiting the next step which is a face to face interview with the district manager. the questions were basic retail management questions.

Interview Question – how would your direct reports describe your management style?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lakeshore Learning Materials

Worked for Lakeshore Learning Materials? Contribute to the Community!