Lam Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Fremont, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Lam Research in July 2011.

Interview Details – One group member called me and asked me some background. Then the HM called me to follow up. The onsie was scheduled in the following week. The group members were friendly and very smart. I was asked a lot of questions during the presentation. A HR called me and gave an oral offer the second day. I immediately accepted.

Interview Question – What is your response if you meet a picky customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No much room to negotiate for a new college graduate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lam Research.

Interview Details – via connection is more easier. so try to find a connection inside
or you will need to go through a long process and may take a lont time.

no Difficult or Unexpected Question per my experience

Interview Question – no Difficult or Unexpected Question per my experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lam Research

Worked for Lam Research? Contribute to the Community!

Lam Research Videos

Lam Research – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​Corporate Overview​​​​​​​​ Lam Research Corporation is a major supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry, where we have been advancing semiconductor… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lam Research Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lam Research employees and interview candidates.