Lam Research Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lam Research.

HR screening, then first and second interview over phone, then got called that I got the job. Entire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Just asked me about my resume and a few basic technical questions related to the project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lam Research

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lam Research in June 2011.

They called me and asked me a few questions regarding what I was looking for and then we set up an in person interview. There will usually be between 1-3 interviews. 1 being for non technical internships and 3 being for post graduate internships. They'll take between 2-8 days to deliberate and if they get back to you, you have the job. If not, they usually don't get back to you.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate as an intern.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lam Research in April 2012.

1 week after app: Call from HR - asked to make sure all qualifications asked on the job posting were met or mostly met, set up time for call from engineering project manager
    3 days after call from HR: Call from Manager - asked about resume, engineering project/group experiences: difficulties, a little bit of technical questions relating to position i.e. GTD
    1 week after call from manager: On Site Interview - interview with 4 senior engineers individually, including manager that called, and also HR person that called before. Asked questions about resume, personal positive and negative qualities.
    Heard back 1 week after on site interviews.

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lam Research in July 2011.

I sent in a resume and received an email about my interview date. I went in for an interview and it was a group interview. They asked us general questions and there was nothing I wasn't able to answer. The process went by fast and wasn't hard at all.

Interview Questions
    • What are some things you want to learn from this internship?   Answer Question