Lam Research Process Development Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Champaign, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lam Research in May 2013.

I stayed in touch with a recruiter that attended the career fair in my school. After a month, she passed my resume along to another recruiter who contacted me almost after 2 months of the career fair saying that one of the hiring managers was interested in me for this job. I scheduled a phone interview with him thereafter and received the job offer within a week.

Interview Questions
  • I was tested for my quick learning ability and so most of the questions sounded easy to me. The hiring manager I interviewed with is a nice guy and didn't ask me any challenging questions. He was just checking my willingness to work.   Answer Question
I didn't do much negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Lam Research

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Lam Research in March 2012.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Initial contact started with an email and was followed up by a 1 on 1 phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was subsequently flown out to their facility in Tualatin, OR for a day where I was interviewed sequentially by 6 different individuals that lasted about 30-45 minutes each. Here they asked questions that were technical and behavioral based in a ratio of 75:25%, respectively. Overall, it was a great experience. I received the offer phone call the following Monday morning from their HR department.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were fairly straightforward not unexpected.   Answer Question
    Quite flexible and willing to negotiate if you bring the proper skills needed for the position.

Worked for Lam Research? Contribute to the Community!