Lam Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Development Engineer Interview

Process Development Engineer
Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lam Research in May 2013.

Interview Details – I stayed in touch with a recruiter that attended the career fair in my school. After a month, she passed my resume along to another recruiter who contacted me almost after 2 months of the career fair saying that one of the hiring managers was interested in me for this job. I scheduled a phone interview with him thereafter and received the job offer within a week.

Interview Question – I was tested for my quick learning ability and so most of the questions sounded easy to me. The hiring manager I interviewed with is a nice guy and didn't ask me any challenging questions. He was just checking my willingness to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't do much negotiation

Process Development Engineer Interview

Process Development Engineer
Tualatin, OR

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lam Research in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty straight forward. Initial contact started with an email and was followed up by a 1 on 1 phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was subsequently flown out to their facility in Tualatin, OR for a day where I was interviewed sequentially by 6 different individuals that lasted about 30-45 minutes each. Here they asked questions that were technical and behavioral based in a ratio of 75:25%, respectively. Overall, it was a great experience. I received the offer phone call the following Monday morning from their HR department.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly straightforward not unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quite flexible and willing to negotiate if you bring the proper skills needed for the position.

Worked for Lam Research? Contribute to the Community!