Lam Research

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Test Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lam Research in January 2012.

Interview Details – my experience with this company was all positive, interviewer was nice they didnt give me hard time to answer the questions, technical questions was hard. You really have to prepare and study about electronics circuits/ troubleshooting. (schematic diagrams)

Interview Questions

• tell me about the responsibilities that you had in your previous job?   View Answer
  • can you tell us about your skills?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lam Research

Worked for Lam Research? Contribute to the Community!

Lam Research Videos

Lam Research – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​Corporate Overview​​​​​​​​ Lam Research Corporation is a major supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry, where we have been advancing semiconductor… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lam Research Systems Test Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lam Research employees and interview candidates.