Lambda Therapeutic Research

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lambda Therapeutic Research

Candidate Interview Review

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lambda Therapeutic Research in April 2011.

I was interviewed in my own city where the Interviewers came here. The Interview was scheduled in a hotel. It was a well desinged aand smooth process. The interview date and place was informed well in advance with contact number of the attending HR Manager and venue of the details were provided.
    After the interview is over they have replied in the stipulated time with the offer letter. Gave enough time for talking with current organisation and settle with the notice period in the current organisation.
    The people who came for interview were very warm, knowledgeable and they were knowing what they need to do with each candidates/position.
    I felt it will be a great organisation to get associated with.

Interview Questions
    • What are you doing currently and what are the skill sets you are having?   View Answer
    • Why are looking for a change and how soon can you join.   View Answer
    Express the concerns in your mind. I felt they understand well in case of relocating from other cities. They were open with the notice period and relocating procedures.