Lampe Group National Agents Alliance

Unclaimed Profile

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lampe Group National Agents Alliance

Candidate Interview Review

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lampe Group National Agents Alliance in August 2008.

Interview

The process to join was not a typical interview process. There were no questions about me or my background. The reason for this was apparently because they take anyone willing to get a license to write insurance, and had seen great results from every background, not necessarily just sales backgrounds. The process was complete once I signed the contracting paperwork and received my insurance license. The position has no salary or benefits, as you are 1099 with this company.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation regarding commission structures – the structure had been put in place by the founders, and the promotional guidelines were established. These are subject to change at any time.