Lampe Group National Agents Alliance

www.lampeteam.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lampe Group National Agents Alliance

Candidate Interview Review

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lampe Group National Agents Alliance in August 2008.

The process to join was not a typical interview process. There were no questions about me or my background. The reason for this was apparently because they take anyone willing to get a license to write insurance, and had seen great results from every background, not necessarily just sales backgrounds. The process was complete once I signed the contracting paperwork and received my insurance license. The position has no salary or benefits, as you are 1099 with this company.

There was no negotiation regarding commission structures – the structure had been put in place by the founders, and the promotional guidelines were established. These are subject to change at any time.