Lan Airlines

www.lan.com

Lan Airlines Interview Questions

3.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lan Airlines in November 2011.

There were three steps: First there was a test, including english, analytical and psychological questions (not very difficult). Then, there was an interview with the psychologist about your resume. At last, a group interview with your future bosses. This last step was the harder, because you had to do a presentation about what you knew about the company, in english, and other two candidates made questions to you.

Interview Questions
    • A short presentation in english about the company, using a whiteboard, then the other candidates made questions to you. At last, they made a question to answer in a paper (anonymously), about who of the other two candidates was better to have the job and why.   View Answer

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lan Airlines in March 2011.

I found the job at my university board. Sent my resume. I was called for an interview at a human resources third party company. They asked me a lot of questions of many subjects. Where did I go to school, university, hobbies, personal life, cultural questions, questions of my point of view for certain situations, etc. It was a long conversation, a bit informal and very fluid.

A few days laters I was called for an interview at the company office where I would work. I got interview by my future boss, manager of the area. That was a much more objetive conversation more focused on my personality, skills, habilities, and some chat.

At the same day I got interviewed a little by the human resources manager from the office. Also it was told me that my salary expectations could be attended by the company. Later by the chief of territory Brazil, with some objective questions, trying to mesure my intelligence, logical thinking and cultural knowledge.

I was also interviewed by the chief of territory Brazil that worked at the HQ in Chile. This interview was by video, with objective questions about my professional past, skills and habilities.

A few days later they called to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • The chief of territory Brazil made me a real world situation question about economy. Which was a bit simple, but required to know some economy and some terms.   Answer Question
    Easy. It was my first job, so I was really excited, and they offered me what I was expecting, plus some good benefits as 2 free plane tickets per year, for me and another person of my choice.

Senior Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lan Airlines in August 2010.

The process was rough. Screening of CV, then Group Interview. Then final interviews with area VP and Manager.
    The interviews were quite rough. Very similar questions as in consulting. Cases and pressure handling

No negotiation