LanceSoft

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at LanceSoft in March 2014.

Very hard to understand the woman that called me. She had to spell every letter of ever word out for me to understand her. Her English was very bad and I am pretty sure she was not located in VA, but rather India. I ended up having to hang up on her as she became unprofessional and was getting impatient with me. I would ask her a question in English and she would answer to the total opposite of what I asked her. I spoke with a male from HR and he spoke and understand English and was very polite. We could not locate the information, so I just gave up. Please hire people that can speak and understand English clearly enough to communicate and properly represent 125k+ individuals.

Business Data Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LanceSoft in March 2013.

I was asked the most bizarre questions. She went over my resume and asked how long the commute was to each of my previous positions. Regarding the position I was applying for, I was asked if I would be driving or taking public transportation--there is no public transportation in this area! I was also asked if I could prove that I had a BA. Before the interview with their client, they had me speak with someone who would advise me what would be discussed on the interview. The person had no clue about the position and what it involved, so the call was a waste of time. When I asked questions, I was told to google to answer. After interviewing with their client, the recruiter did not reply to my emails or phone calls so I am assuming that I didn't get the position. Also, the hourly rate was agreed to, and then they lowered it right before the client interview.

Interview Questions
    • After stating that the work location was within a reasonable commuting distance, I was asked if I would be willing to interview in person. Duh.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LanceSoft in November 2010.

Just Phone interview to be checked on the description on resume submitted

No negotiation

Proposal Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at LanceSoft in June 2009.

Group Discussion