LanceSoft

Very Difficult Interview

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at LanceSoft in March 2014.

Interview Details – Very hard to understand the woman that called me. She had to spell every letter of ever word out for me to understand her. Her English was very bad and I am pretty sure she was not located in VA, but rather India. I ended up having to hang up on her as she became unprofessional and was getting impatient with me. I would ask her a question in English and she would answer to the total opposite of what I asked her. I spoke with a male from HR and he spoke and understand English and was very polite. We could not locate the information, so I just gave up. Please hire people that can speak and understand English clearly enough to communicate and properly represent 125k+ individuals.

Interview Question – What company do you work for?   View Answer

Business Data Analyst Interview

Business Data Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LanceSoft in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked the most bizarre questions. She went over my resume and asked how long the commute was to each of my previous positions. Regarding the position I was applying for, I was asked if I would be driving or taking public transportation--there is no public transportation in this area! I was also asked if I could prove that I had a BA. Before the interview with their client, they had me speak with someone who would advise me what would be discussed on the interview. The person had no clue about the position and what it involved, so the call was a waste of time. When I asked questions, I was told to google to answer. After interviewing with their client, the recruiter did not reply to my emails or phone calls so I am assuming that I didn't get the position. Also, the hourly rate was agreed to, and then they lowered it right before the client interview.

Interview Question – After stating that the work location was within a reasonable commuting distance, I was asked if I would be willing to interview in person. Duh.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Engineer Interview

Graduate Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LanceSoft in November 2010.

Interview Details – Just Phone interview to be checked on the description on resume submitted

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Proposal Specialist Interview

Proposal Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at LanceSoft in June 2009.

Interview Details – Group Discussion
Aptitude test
Technical interview
HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Go with the offer!!!

Worked for LanceSoft? Contribute to the Community!