Lancer Hospitality Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lancer Hospitality

Cafe Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Gresham, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an informal interview with the regional manager it went well and I got the job I was the only one that was interviewed so I guess that helped my chances

Corporate Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality in March 2014.

Interview

Process was pretty normal. I responded to an ad on craigslist and heard back that same day to set up an interview. I had two interviews and was not kept waiting for long on the job offer which was nice. They were also very flexible and understanding about my start date with leaving my other job.

Interview Questions

• The first question via email was about expected pay, I brushed it off with a generic answer and they kept coming back with it which I thought was really odd. I feel like they could have at least given me a better understanding of the role and the company before being forced to answer that question- I also feel like it made me "low-ball" myself and I ended up with a lower pay than I would like to have at this point.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as they gave me what I had asked for (which was already low) and I felt like it would be weird to ask for one level of pay, be given it, and then counteroffer.

IT Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Mendota Heights, MN) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online to the position post. I was contacted within 24 hours of applying. I had a initial interview and prescreen a day or two later. After interviewing with the IT director and the company owner, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If one is to interview with GB, prepare to review your entire resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lowball offer to salary range.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied on my college job website and they replied back with an email about an interview. The interview was straightforward. I met up with the manager and he said the job is very easy.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

I attended a job fair. Advertized on Craigslist. They just asked a basic back ground of feild history..

Interview Questions

• How will you get to work? Buses are fine, because parking is hard at this location.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a breeze. I wasn't even really asked anything. I dressed up pretty nice (black pants and a nice sweater) which fits with the type of serving we did. I am pretty sure they are always hiring because while I worked there we had a ton of new people. It is also very easy to get a friend a job there.

Shift Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lancer Hospitality in March 2009.

Interview

submitted application when I was 14, got the job and got promoted to lead by the age of 16