Lancer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lancer.

Interview Details – One can be either directly hired through human resources or via a staffing firm. At the time, the firm preferred hiring direct, as that cost less than hiring through a staffing firm. This was one of the fastest interview processes that I have ever gone through, going from a phone screen one day, to an in-person interview the next, to being called in to work a few day slater.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. Every question was based on the job description or my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate 56,000. They wanted to pay 52,000.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lancer in September 2009.

Interview Details – Group interview, to basically teach everyone about the company and the culture.
Analyze a case study, turn it in and possibly get a call back.
Personal interview with the Director and MP.

Interview Question – What are you good at?   Answer Question

Worked for Lancer? Contribute to the Community!