Lancer Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lancer

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lancer (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

One can be either directly hired through human resources or via a staffing firm. At the time, the firm preferred hiring direct, as that cost less than hiring through a staffing firm. This was one of the fastest interview processes that I have ever gone through, going from a phone screen one day, to an in-person interview the next, to being called in to work a few day slater.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. Every question was based on the job description or my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 56,000. They wanted to pay 52,000.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lancer in September 2009.

Interview

Group interview, to basically teach everyone about the company and the culture.
    Analyze a case study, turn it in and possibly get a call back.
    Personal interview with the Director and MP.

Interview Questions