Land O'Lakes

Land O'Lakes Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Met at Career Fair, had a 30 minute interview. The questions were pretty standard, with a decent amount of repetition. Most were personality questions and responses to different scenarios. Main concern was about dealing with people and managerial skills. Got the offer within a week of interview. Very Prompt in whole process.

Interview Questions
    • It was all pretty simple and expected.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate

Programmer/Analyst Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Land O'Lakes.

actually had two recruiters that submitted my resume, back in 2001. That made it hard but it worked out. I interviewed and had the job by the end of the week. The programming skills I had were in very short demand, so I think they were quite happy to find me. I don't think my experience is quite the normal any more, with things taking more time and interviewing with more people.

I got an offer that was just a bit more than I had been making. Was unemployed at the time, and was happy to get offer. Asked for an extra week of vacation and got it.

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Land O'Lakes.

3 phone interviews. 1st one with HR. 2nd one with HR, Plant Manager and Hiring Manager. Next, I had an in person interview in a panel interview. I had to do a presentation selling myself to the company. Went on another interview the following day with HR on the phone. I also had to do a leadership assessment.

Interview Questions
    Tell them your concerns if you're not happy with your ofer

Adminstartive Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

online submission, luck of draw with HR who have no clue of field positions

Interview Questions
    Do your research in your job location and use that. Sometimes they are too focused on Minneapolis job market

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Land O'Lakes.

We had a meet and greet at a local restaurant then the interview was the next day. The day before was the career fair so we were able to meet with them then too.

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Land O'Lakes.

I got informed that I would have a phone interview. A few days after I got phone call from a HR. The whole interview was about 10 minutes. She asked me about 3 or 4 general interview questions. I did not make the second round.

QA Supervisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Land O'Lakes in January 2014.

Applied through university career fair. Phone interview with HR followed by QA Manager. On-site interview with 6 people in two rounds. They already had their questions ready...very specific questions...mostly behavior questions.. EXAMPLES ARE MUST IN EACH ANSWER....

Finance and Accounting Interview

2 rounds, basic behavioral questions in addition to resume review.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Land O'Lakes.

There were 4 interviews with various management and human resource. It was dragged on and interviewers were late or postponed their appointment with you. Had to fill out my application online two times because of a software issue and was making things difficult. This was what I thought to be a great career but I was greatly disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were worded to mean the same like they were badgering you to open up something that you did previously that wasn't a positive result.   View Answer
    I did my homework about my wages thanks to this and other sites similar. I was told they would match that wage based on additional yearly bonuses but these bonuses never happened. Unknown to me my job title was changed so I was kept from advancing to higher pay after creating this new title corporate red flags went away!

Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

First step: Phone Interview
    Second step: 5 Panel behavioral questions. You interview with 5 people, one at a time, lasting about 2-3 hours. All based on past experiences. It's very easy to lose focus during interview and the team seemed like the only work there for the money.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process is tiring and not effective. Sitting for 2-3 hours and being asked questions by 5+ people one at a time can be challenging, tiring and confusing. They didn't offer water or any refreshment.   Answer Question